• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FOCS Remake : Fight of Characters X!-Need Modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Fight of characters X (or FCX if you want it shorter) is an Anime Arena map style based on the korean map Fight Of Characters.
I started the idea and the map like a year ago because of the poor actualizations of the original, so as a fan of the map I would like to make it any better of the actual one. And for a last point, the whole map is in korean so I will do it on english AND spanish (my main language).

Advances of the map since born:
-Full map done as the original
-Full basic triggering sistem for a Battle Arena map (character selection, creep spawn, portals, leaderboards, etc)
-Edited all needed creatures as the originals (and changed some of them)
-Edited some potions and books for basic testing

Future and needed improvements:
-All advanced triggering for secret and unlocking features
-Full shops and items
-Anime Characters (the most important)

I actually can manage to do all triggers and map editing by myself, also poorly including creating custom habilities, but I'm totally useless at making and importing models (I know there are lots of models by now on the internet but they have some errors or can't fit on the map and I can't make them work). So I only need some modeler to make or import alredy made characters by now...

And for the copied map and legal stuff: the original is almost dead by now and I will change many things as I work on this, including the actual terrain and make a whole new map for it. Don't see it as a copy, it's more like a reference of the original.

Last edited:
Level 1
Pretty sure there are tons of anime models on other forums than Hiveworkshop.

Yeah but I only need someone with some modeling knowledge to fix and import models if they don't want to make a new one. Fixed thread to make it clear:

I actually can manage to do all triggers and map editing by myself, also poorly including creating custom habilities, but I'm totally useless at making and importing models (I know there are lots of models by now on the internet but they have some errors or can't fit on the map and I can't make them work). So I only need some modeler to make or import alredy made characters by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.