• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footman Wars x Castle Fight?

Level 3
Hi

I am currently working on an old project I made when I was 13. I recently found it back and thought it had alot of potention

Both footman wars and castle fight been some of my fav custom games so I took alot of inspiration from those

What I am looking for is someone that wants to help me with some small things. Like creating custom abilities for heroes that fit the gameplay style. I’ve added alot of custom characters and buildings to make it a less serious game. So people start playing it and be like “Wtf is this 😂
So that means the abilities I want to add also have to look ‘stupid’

I already added triggers and everything for the spawns, added like 10 characters and a few unique heroes. Looking to expand it with more heroes. Also already added the whole ‘footman-like’ system. Getting bounty from killing enemies, tomes you can buy, heroes can lvl up untill lvl 10000

Tested it out online with some randoms yesterday and it already seems very playable besides needing more variation in heroes and maybe more random characters spawning

The map itself is kinda simple and empty right now so will work on the design later aswell

Does this sound interesting to you? Let me know and I can show you what I’m working on :)

P.s: If someone wants to help creating the map design and making it cool, also very welcome!

Last edited:
Level 3
And to add: Right now you can only control your own hero and tower builders. The ‘creeps’ or ‘footman’ units are more based on the castle fight way. They automatically go towards the enemy base and destroy everything on its way.

I might do want to add a few units which you can build and control yourself aswell but this game is mainly focused on your own hero