• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for AI designer: Castle Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpasMaster

Hosted Project: SC
Level 23
Greetings.

By this point, I feel like a lot of people have at the very least heard of Castle FIght by name.

It was a map created by geX, which stopped its development ~2010 and gex was not to be seen again. Many people since then have created their own versions of the project, yet what has bothered me, personally, about all of them was how much these recreations have messed with rules and/or balance of the original.

Since the map concept is quite simple and enjoyable, I always wanted to see the project continue and expand without reinventing it or making drastic changes to what existed already. In 2015 I was done thinking about "what I could do" and over the course of several months I recreated most of Castle Fight in its original form.

This is when I got hard stuck, because I had no idea and concept on how to recreate the AI-controlled enemies.

For years, my own Castle Fight has remained my own, since releasing a version without the AI opponents seemed pointless to me.

I am now looking for someone who can take on the task of creating a functional AI opponents for the game.

Although the task may be achievable via GUI, I have a strong feeling the core of the system would need to be done in Jass, but that's up for discussion.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.