• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The War (Castle Fight type) project recruitment!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I would love to create a game. Unfortunately I cannot edit maps. Therefore I am looking for someone who wants to collaborate for a new The War 3.4 map. See attached file.

The War 3.4 is like Castle Fight combined with Legion TD. Therefore it has more potential and is more strategic. It is a popular game with many players.

The original map poorly translated from Chinese. It also has some bugs and imbalances. My goal is to start a complete new version, which uses elements of the original.

The good news is that we can use the original map to work with. This will save a lot of time. The goal is then mainly to create new units.

My main role will be to create units on a text document, which I will hand over to you. We will start with two races (for race pick mode, but default is no races) to check balance. I will write all the texts and make the balance, you will implement the units in the game. Of course your own input is very much valued.

I am right now looking for anyone who can contribute, just tell me what you can do. Are you interested? Let me know!

Attachments

• TheWar_v3.4c.w3x
    3.6 MB · Views: 60
Status
Not open for further replies.