1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 20th iteration of the Terraining Contest is upon us! Join and create exquisite Water Structures for it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Goblin Tag

Submitted by Grave_Digger_
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Here's my and Angry_littL_man's latest map! It is a bit simular to the map "Camper Tag" that is made by Swordaxe.

Credits to donut3.5 and Burning_Dragoon5 for making to goodlooking goblin buildings.

Either you are a goblin (the nice guys) or you are a demon (the evil ones). If you are a goblin you shall set up a strong base and defend yourself against the demons. If you are a demon you shall kill all the goblins before the time runs out! (The time is a random number of minutes between 30-45, to make it more exciting:wink:)

I didnt know what "Map Type:" to pick cause there was no "Tag" thing so i picked this one. If some 1 has a better idea wich to pick, just leave a comment and tell me wich.

Keywords:
Demon tag, tag, demon, goblin, tag, goblin, tag, temple, of, boom, temple of boom, goblins, demons
Contents

Goblin Tag (Map)

Reviews
21:59, 30th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 21:59, 30th Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. Grave_Digger_

Grave_Digger_

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Please leave comments.

3. APproject

APproject

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1.Firstly, there are no actual objectives that tells us what's our mission playing your map.
    2. Loading screen seems to be bugged, maybe that's how you wanted, but I cannot see the loading bar. And I wanted to.
    3. Item's Blade of the Unseen hotkey confuses with hotkey of Select User command.
    4. You should use many variations of ground instead one - grass. Also there's lack of doodads. The bigger part of map contains with only Grass and Trees.
    5. Why Goblin Training Ground's icon is used as models BLP file? Also missing DISBTN of it.
    6. Training and building duration takes too long. I suggest you to reduce the duration of it.
    7. In the messege at start, you misspelled a word saying littL, I think you meant word Little, right?
    8. Igloo destructibles seemed to be set randomly way.

That's it for now. I would rate it by 1/5, but I won't rate at all since I know what kind of person you are. You'll desperately try to improve it, lol.

4. Darkdread

Darkdread

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well Not Bad ... 1.2/5 Although I Have Not Played Yet - Because I Saw The Comment Said By -Approject ... The LittL May Means That It Is Angry_LittL_Man

Last edited: Aug 1, 2009
  5. Cweener

Cweener

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mass Purging Template Version 3.0
    Reject.

Reason for not approving:
    Terraining and trigger were not good.