• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Sheep Processor

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Custom Goblin Building model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply remove 'war3imported\', from the blp file.

A "food supply" building for goblins. Poor sheep just don't get any breaks!

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

Keywords:
goblin sheep processor machine farm factory
Contents

Goblin Sheep Processor (Model)

Reviews
Edit: Rizz_Boomer: Date: 23th of July, 2009 Back to Pending. I dont think it should be approved, while there are still this random appearing Sheeps or Tinker-Arms on the birth and death animation. Fix it and it will be approved again. Edit...

M

Edit:
Rizz_Boomer:
Date: 23th of July, 2009
Back to Pending.
I dont think it should be approved,
while there are still this random appearing
Sheeps or Tinker-Arms on the birth and death animation.
Fix it and it will be approved again.

Edit:
No changes made. Rejected!

» Wolverabid «

Date: 6th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (4) OK

Main points:
[x] The model displays properly in Warcraft3 Viewer.
[x] The death animation has a bug: when destroyed, parts of the building may become (temporarily) attached to other units.

Level 3
Make something for vegetarians plz :p

Cool model except that i am so very extremly totaly against eating meat ;)

Level 3
LOL funny i love it and im gonan use it in my campaign lolol

BTW crackbaby no offence intended at all but i think a bunch of people(goblins) who go around blowing other people up with variorus mechanical devices wont be to bothered about killnig a sheep to eat lol

Level 2
LoL this is so awsome! Probably one of the best models on this site i love it :) and i have a request for u. could u do a sheep walking on his backfeet with a thinker backpack :D

Level 3
hahahahahahahahahahaha ....
*gasp*
hahahahahahahahahahaha ....
5/5
roflmao
absolute original idea
*votes for new rating-system with 10/10*

*giggling*

I love sheeps ... but ... see above ^^

Level 3
COOOOOLLL!!!! This is one of the best models ive ever seen!!! You know what you should make? An undead food farm. Make it like a meat wagon with a convererbelt coming out of it with children going in! :) Kick ass model btw. 9999999999999999999999999999999999999/5

Level 1
BWAHAHAHAHA, sweet as! Possibly the best building model in WC3, blizzard buildings included, excellent concept and brilliantly made. Keep up the good work! Wish sum1 would make some sort of goblin town hall that expands with each upgrade. :wink: nudge nudge

Majikman?! Children going into a food processing plant? sounds like a school field trip hehe :twisted:

Level 4
This is great, great concept, great model. Only thing that can be said is that it could look less like a pig farm.

Level 3
LÖLÖLÖL n1 its cool :wink: funny and usefull :wink: :wink: :wink: realy n1 5/5
i think i dled all ur skins/icons/moddels what ever
i dl allllll!!!!! :wink:

205 times downloaded
Rating: 4.91 (22) (1 of me !!!! ;) )
i think for a skin a good statistic ;)

Level 3
Very good grey. Im assuming that you used 3dsmax? If you happened to use another program (especially one thats free :) can you make a tutorial on making this? It would be pretty easy in 3dsmax, but rather hard in others. I think making this would be a great tutorial and help lots of people...

Level 23
Very good grey. Im assuming that you used 3dsmax? If you happened to use another program (especially one thats free can you make a tutorial on making this? It would be pretty easy in 3dsmax, but rather hard in others. I think making this would be a great tutorial and help lots of people..

I use Oinkerwinkle's tools for all my models. This site has them all for download, and tutorials on how to use them:

http://www.oinkerwinkle.com/tools/index.html

Level 5
When i open my "vertex modifier" that i downloaded from that site it says:

Warning: You are using commas as a decimal instead of periods. The program will not work with that setting.

What damn shall i do and what damn does that mean?

Oh and 437 POSTS!!!! WHAT DAMN ARE YOU FOR PERFEKT MODEL MAKER?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?! Little to many...

Level 23
When i open my "vertex modifier" that i downloaded from that site it says:

Warning: You are using commas as a decimal instead of periods. The program will not work with that setting.

What damn shall i do and what damn does that mean?

Oh and 437 POSTS!!!! WHAT DAMN ARE YOU FOR PERFEKT MODEL MAKER?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?! Little to many...

Pah. I post as much as I please. I'm more than a modeller.

Your question is answered on Oinkerwinkle's site, too. Check there.