• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Goblin Dominator Squad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
This are the terrain for Mini-mage's map Goblin Dominator Squad, I'm his current terrainer, I open this thread to compile all the terrain progress of his map. I'm just continuing what Ogre left,

[TD]
[TD]
attachment.php
[/TD]

[TD]
attachment.php
[/TD]

[TD]
attachment.php
[/TD]

[TD]
attachment.php
[/TD]

[TD]
attachment.php
[/TD]
[/TD]

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 3,118
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 3,077
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 3,088
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 3,029
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 3,065
Level 14
You need some more grass doodads for the big green fields. Also on screen 3 the grass tile is too much. It even goes under the water if I see it right. Also a new tree model would improve the scenery a lot. For example screen 4 looks horrid with those wooden sticks as trees.

Level 28
Just like Mini-mage, I also like the trees, it actually fits the normal wc3 doodads that we're using, thanks for the suggestions, I'll try my best on this terrain, @mini-mage, y'know what my status, atm, but I'll just tell you that, even my busy, i'm sparing 30mins per day for the terrain, oh also a great news, even with this tons of stuffs for univ, i'll have 5 day off from school so most likely, this thread will get a update soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.