• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Altered Melee] Goblin Cartel and Ogre clans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well if you don't have alternate models then why not make two custom units of the Goblins and Ogres and then play around with the Art Tinting on the one goblin and ogre for the Dark Horde?

Art - Tinting Colour 1 (Red)
Art - Tinting Colour 2 (Green)
Art - Tinting Colour 3 (Blue)

So basically you will end up having Goblins (Normal), Ogres (Normal), Goblins (Tinted) and Ogres (Tinted).

Thats the best you could do other than finding a different type of unit for both the goblins and ogres or better yet find someone who would be prepared to make some models for you.

Level 12
Well if you don't have alternate models then why not make two custom units of the Goblins and Ogres and then play around with the Art Tinting on the one goblin and ogre for the Dark Horde?

Art - Tinting Colour 1 (Red)
Art - Tinting Colour 2 (Green)
Art - Tinting Colour 3 (Blue)

So basically you will end up having Goblins (Normal), Ogres (Normal), Goblins (Tinted) and Ogres (Tinted).

Thats the best you could do other than finding a different type of unit for both the goblins and ogres or better yet find someone who would be prepared to make some models for you.

good tip BlueWolf
I'll take a look at the colors
but finding someone who can do this kind of models is very difficult

as for example the Ogres I landed new models
the Goblin Sapper I got a model but for the other goblins do not '-'

Status
Not open for further replies.