• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Dark horde discussion e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I make a map altered melee.
I intend to include the Dark Horde in.. or what's left of it so I came to help the fans of lore

Currently the leader of them. Rend Blackrhand is dead

so I ask for help in a current theory of them

I know a part joined the horde of garrosh
but blackrock orcs still exists
There are tribes of forest trolls and ogres clans
then an army of them serious. or believe that there's something else?

ideas of how I could make an army for them. constructions. any idea is welcome

EDIT-

and also I would like to know the type of wizards and spells they use

Last edited:
Level 4
The magical ones would be using warlock and demonic magic, such as summoning demons, undead and using many spells a Warlock/Necromancer would use.

If you follow lore the Zandalari tribe of trolls had united most of the major troll tribes, and it wouldn't be hard for them to do it again under another united banner.

Ogre clans are merciless and mostly stupid. This would make it hard to introduce them into an army.

Level 12
The magical ones would be using warlock and demonic magic, such as summoning demons, undead and using many spells a Warlock/Necromancer would use.

If you follow lore the Zandalari tribe of trolls had united most of the major troll tribes, and it wouldn't be hard for them to do it again under another united banner.

Ogre clans are merciless and mostly stupid. This would make it hard to introduce them into an army.

I'm not sure if they practice necromancy.

the trolls seem from what I read and looked at World of Warcraft
support/healing spells
-Witch Doctor
-Mystic
-Shaman

There have
Shadow Priest with a bit of healing. and tricks and damage

and Shadow Hunter only with damage

some thing from damage
for the lore they practice cannibalism and yes they practice necromancy.

Obviously I'm not doing the same.. but I want something cool that don't run much of the lore

the ogres are similar to shaman.
and the Warriors are pure brutality

I'll take another look at the game and browse read more

I want to let my dark horde Tatty than should be haha

EDIT-

I thought necromancers orcs. but 90% of the orcs use Shadow spells. and not demonic:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.