• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Horde VS Alliance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I have an idea about maps
its about horde and alliance conflict

Horde :
Green - Orc
Red - Blood elf
Yellow - Goblin
Bright Grey - Forsaken
Brown - Tauren
Blue - Troll

Alliance :
Teal - Human
Purple - Night Elf
Pink - Draenei
Dark Green - Worgen
Grey - Dwarf
Orange - Gnome

you will choose 1 race
and each race has 5 famous heroes, you just pick 1 hero and control the Race to defeat the other team. you cant control the units, its auto

ideas.png

if you destroy the Castle/Fortress you will win
What do you think?
Sorry for my bad english

Level 16
I know this kind of map.
At the beginning, create 2 player groups and insert each Horde and Alliance.
After that, create heroes from the object editor first.
Create 12 dialogues. 6 for Horde and others for Alliance.
The dialogues for Horde must be shown to the Horde group and Alliance to Alliance.
Then the players will choose their race. The heroes will be 5 for each race (Create 50 heroes).
Create buildings from object editor to separate heroes for each face.
You must separate the buildings a little far. So they don't get near. Create wisps near it.
Edit dependency equivalents of heroes. So they can't select 2 or more heroes.
Select a hero. Create regions to place the heroes. Don't forget to remove the wisp.
For the auto thing...
It's like DotA. Just create units from a region, pick them up and target to the Fortress region. The units must be ordered to Attack-Move to.

If you want your units to be uncontrolled, just do if the player wants to select units, clear selection.
How about that?

If its wrong, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.