• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Destruction(Protected)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Rainbow Evil
This map is Gnoll Destruction(Gnolls for short), crafted by me and my older clan. I have mostly stopped working on it but I plan to edit it more in the future. It bases around you having to gain resources and take over areas spread across the map. The areas provide more unique units than the ones from the barrack's you can build. You must work together with your team to destroy the enemies leader, and then you win the game. You start out with three workers, and must gain gold or grain through a unique system. You gain it through spending lumber to buy the plants that produce grain. The Gnoll Mercenary I plan to edit the abilities of it soon enough, making custom or perhaps even triggered abilities as soon as possible. Right now I just would like opinions.
Please, rate and comment.

Edit:

Mephistial: For many of the models used in the map (Check Quest Log)
Starwuz: For adding many buildings, a few units and a few upgrades, also the golding system.
Undeadownsyoual: For making some of the terrain in the map.
Kimberly: For the Gnoll Slicer Model.
Mr.Bob: For the ship Model.
Iristle: For the horse model
Ham Ham: For the cannon model
Mechanical Man: For the stables
Also Thanks to the Hiveworkshop, for making these models easy to get to.

Keywords:
Gnoll, Destruction, Gnolls, Mephestial, Clan EXPG, Clan XMAP, Bounty235, Citymaker
Contents

Gnoll Destruction(Protected) (Map)

Reviews
21:02, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 1
Fix some names of things liek the gnoll noble summon that still says sea elemental give longer time after victory or pause dont make immidiate. Give a bigger wheat but was annoying hcanging like 20k lumber to grain. Give rewards from all the creeps around not jsut the hydra. but its a good start =D.

Level 4
Ah, Added a hidden tab, and thanks for the critique both of you. And Razzle, I will get on that creep area in a while. I wasn't really planning to have many creeps, but I might add some. Also, I will fix the Gnoll Noble spell.]
Oh and also, I am working on a map that is like SotDRP, if you have ever played, but since Sot seems to be extremely delayed with future maps, I am trying to get it up. I will edit this as soon as possible, most likely after the basics of the SotDRP style map are done.

Level 1
I Suggest nerfing gnoll summon because i find everyone masses them then quadruple's army size the second they engage in combat. That or make it more expensive or a captured area buy.

Level 1
By capture point i mean that its a place guarded by death archers like the catapults are I think it will make less of them and allow for it not to be too be overpowered but have to be faught over.btw idk if the boar rider thing is suposed to not have death archers but it doesnt so if it should please fix that