• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll DotA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Simple DotA map....
Im new here , registered few days ago , and this is my 1st map on hive ,
please dont be to "critic" at the comments, tnx :)

More than 60 items
More than 20 Heroes
Secret Shop(gems)
Basic & Triggering spells

DotA = Defense of the Ancients
The essence of the game for any team is to destroy one"s opponents secured establishments at divergent corners of map at hand. These establishment or structures that need to be destroyed are called as Ancients. Three different sets of entities – the dota heroes, dota allied heroes and dota creeps help the players in their task, heroes being the most powerful of the three. Gold acts as the medium for commodity exchange and is used for buying equipment (also called dota items and spells) and other things during the errand.

(Dota) is widely regarded as one of the most popular game modification in the world.

Credits:
Special Icons:bigapple90,
Special Models:shamanyouranus,Champara Bros
Special Effects:WILLTHEALMIGHTY
Special Thanks to: Tomek320 who created some of spells & gived me
inspiration to make new versions.
Maybe they are incoming new versions...
If you gived me credits and u cant find yourself on this list ,
please send me message to add you and apologise , tnx....

Have Fun!!!

Keywords:
DotA, gnolls, kobolds, hero, rpg,
Contents

Gnoll DotA (Map)

Reviews
19:11, 6th Jan 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 8
Hi, and welcome to the hive. Could you explain to people that have never played a DotA map what its about(in the map description). Also tell about the amount of heros, items, spells and other good stuff on the map. Some screenshots would be nice to and make sure you put them under hidden tags. You can find codes to use here

Level 28
History:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away there lived a man who wanted to revolutionize the maps on Starcraft (1, of course).
Based on the ancient civil war of the Protoss, called "the Aeon of Strife", he created a map with 2 bases on each side.
The players had to crush the other base in order to win.
This wise old man created a new genre, now known as "Aeon of Strife", commonly abbreviated as "AoS".

This idea has been taken over to Warcraft since it first existed.
However, one young man named Eul did not approve the other AoS maps.
He undertook a most daring project, a project which eventually entered the world under the name "Defense of the Ancients".
This map was already very popular (even I found the joy in DotA back in the good ol' days), but map protection was nearly non-existent back then and many people stole the map.
One of these maps was renamed to "DotA: Allstars", created by Guinsoo.
This version raged throughout Warcraft as a blazing fire and was extremely popular.

Afterward, IceFrog took over the project - it is still unknown whatever he did apart from taking most credit.

And there you have it.
You call yourself a DotA-fan without even knowing where it comes from? (You CnP'd wikipedia without reading it?)
Well, the type is "AoS", not RPG.
The gameplay is not based off DotA, it's based of every single AoS.

Your game:

The triggers leak (search the forums: "memory leak").
The spells are mostly standard (a few added special effects, but that's it).
The terrain doesn't look good (you need to use the raise/lower-tool, don't rely on blizzard cliffs too much, add more environmental doodads, don't make it too obviously geometrical).

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
History:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away there lived a man who wanted to revolutionize the maps on Starcraft (1, of course).
Based on the ancient civil war of the Protoss, called "the Aeon of Strife", he created a map with 2 bases on each side.
The players had to crush the other base in order to win.
This wise old man created a new genre, now known as "Aeon of Strife", commonly abbreviated as "AoS".

This idea has been taken over to Warcraft since it first existed.
However, one young man named Eul did not approve the other AoS maps.
He undertook a most daring project, a project which eventually entered the world under the name "Defense of the Ancients".
This map was already very popular (even I found the joy in DotA back in the good ol' days), but map protection was nearly non-existent back then and many people stole the map.
One of these maps was renamed to "DotA: Allstars", created by Guinsoo.
This version raged throughout Warcraft as a blazing fire and was extremely popular.

Afterward, IceFrog took over the project - it is still unknown whatever he did apart from taking most credit.

And there you have it.
You call yourself a DotA-fan without even knowing where it comes from? (You CnP'd wikipedia without reading it?)
Well, the type is "AoS", not RPG.
The gameplay is not based off DotA, it's based of every single AoS.

Your game:

The triggers leak (search the forums: "memory leak").
The spells are mostly standard (a few added special effects, but that's it).
The terrain doesn't look good (you need to use the raise/lower-tool, don't rely on blizzard cliffs too much, add more environmental doodads, don't make it too obviously geometrical).

LOL Who would know. One of most popular members on THW is/was a dota fun!?
It is said that dota will take over the world of warcraft (not MMORPG :D). First I didn't believe, now I do =(

Level 28
Another defskull-fan :O You're the third defskull I see today :| (defskull, you and... some other guy, forgot his name D:).

One of most popular members on THW is/was a dota fun!?
Defskull is/was a dota fan? :O

But yeah, I liked DotA... until Allstars came out and destroyed the world of warcraft (not MMORPG either :D), just like what WoW Cataclysm (yup, MMORPG :D) did to Azeroth.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Another defskull-fan :O You're the third defskull I see today :| (defskull, you and... some other guy, forgot his name D:).

Defskull is/was a dota fan? :O

But yeah, I liked DotA... until Allstars came out and destroyed the world of warcraft (not MMORPG either :D), just like what WoW Cataclysm (yup, MMORPG :D) did to Azeroth.

OMG I said fun instead of fan. Forgive me English teacher xD
god damn you are funny (y you :D). I meant DotA fan are you (yeah, you again) not defskull. I just added "d3f5ku11 43v4" cause I was bored :D