• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gilneas War 1.49A

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In the Gilneas war, you need to grab control points, to get the gold, the system will give you the amount of gold in accordance with your current control point, you can also get a reward through the completion of race events
This is a strategic map, with 12 different races, they have a different race triggered, they might experience betrayal and so on in the battle of the map at the same time, no victory, so I wish you a happy and free combat, alliance mode and story mode, free alliance mode, you can use the -ally command to align any person, but the story mode is not good, I also have some mistakes in the process of English, I hope to find a man to help me in English, thank you!
V1.49A
Repair the Warsong expeditionary force BUG
Fixed Illidan's ability to do no harm.
Schwarzwald Talunduoer adds a 20g control point
The control points are added to the above silver fortress
The 30g control points of the frozen throne is down to 25g
Previews
Contents

Gilneas War 1.49A (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM...
Level 7
The map description doesn't really tell us a lot aobut the map, and it need to be improved before the map can be approved.

Check out this, as it might help you out: Description - Map Template

Good luck! :)
I was also the first release of the map in HIVE, there may be some not in place, hope understanding, and my English level is not very good, the map in the process of English may have some syntax errors

Level 19
5 - 4 - 2017 Moderation

No changes were made in more than 3 months which means that no changes are inteded to be made. Acording to rules, this implies that your map will now be classified as substandard. If you wish to revert this decision you can PM a map reviewer once you have updated the map.

Set to Substandard.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!