• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gilneas Structures

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Structures intended for the Kingdom of Gilneas.

These are actually my first set that I have created.
Special thanks to HerrDave for letting me use some of his meshes from his Bell Tower model.

Suggestions to improve this set will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Note: Towers will be replaced once I have better designs.

Icons: Gilneas Structures Icons
Contents

Altar (Model)

Barracks (Model)

Barracks (Icon)

Blacksmith (Icon)

Blacksmith (Model)

Cannon Tower (Icon)

Castle (Icon)

Druid Hut (Icon)

Druid Hut (Model)

Factory (Model)

Factory (Icon)

Gilneas Structures (Icon)

Guard Tower (Icon)

Guard Tower (Model)

House (Icon)

House (Model)

Keep (Icon)

Lumbermill (Model)

Lumbermill (Icon)

Scout Tower (Icon)

Shipyard (Model)

Shipyard (Icon)

Town Hall (Icon)

TownHall,Keep,Castle (Model)

Trader (Icon)

Trader (Model)

Worgen Den (Icon)

Worgen Den (Model)

Reviews
loktar
Some technical issues: Altar: unused material Barracks: geoset 0 has 3 geoset animations Blacksmith: several geosets have 2 geoset animations Druid Hut: many duplicate animation frames Lumber Mill: unused material, visibility animations should have...
Some technical issues:

Altar: unused material
Barracks: geoset 0 has 3 geoset animations
Blacksmith: several geosets have 2 geoset animations
Druid Hut: many duplicate animation frames
Lumber Mill: unused material, visibility animations should have interpolation set to None instead of Linear
Shipyard: many duplicate animation frames
Town Hall: several unused materials and global sequences
Trader: unused texture
Worgen Den: several duplicate animation frames

Many of the models also have non-matching numbers of sequence extents and animations frames which aren't in any sequence, though not required to fix as it shouldn't cause problems ingame.

Level 6
Can you make the buildings of Stromgarde, Dalaran and Stormwind then ? Please include the complete compilation of Draenei buildings.

Love the models, they have this weathered look that makes them seems old rather than neglected or abandoned. 5\5 I'm planning using them in a Kingdom of Stromgarde custom race map. Now that you have created a news set of Gilneas Structures maybe you could covert this a Stromgarde set. Maybe replace the Altars firepit with the horned helmt statue and replace the Worgen Den with some kind of arena or large tower. Keep up the good work cant wait to seen what you make next.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.8 MB · Views: 51
Level 41
We got inspired by your description of new Gilneas set, and actually used this pack as Alteraci Syndicate structures.

I think that's what this great pack is supposed to be :]
I'll be updating this pack soon and make it an Alterac pack. Some buildings will be replaced and most if not all will be edited. Thanks for the support!

Level 41
Love the models, they have this weathered look that makes them seems old rather than neglected or abandoned. 5\5 I'm planning using them in a Kingdom of Stromgarde custom race map. Now that you have created a news set of Gilneas Structures maybe you could covert this a Stromgarde set. Maybe replace the Altars firepit with the horned helmt statue and replace the Worgen Den with some kind of arena or large tower. Keep up the good work cant wait to seen what you make next.
I actually have another pack for Stromgarde but due to busy schedule I dont have the time yet to finish the buildings.

Level 11
So this is different from the dark version of Gilneas buildings, well great great work sir bakr 👍.

Level 11
I actually have another pack for Stromgarde but due to busy schedule I dont have the time yet to finish the buildings.
Sir bakr your Gilneas structures still doesn't have an aviary or an arcane tower, is that ok? or is this really the theme for it 🤔.