• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

GhostWolf's Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 29
Hello. Here I show you all my crap made in 3d.

We'll start with a low poly giraffe (can be in warcraft if someone wants to animate and texture it, lol) I made two days ago.

Giraffe.jpg

And the crappiest animation you will ever see (click on it), to test the rigging.

Textured it, looks pretty awful from near.

GiraffeTxt.jpg

Then comes my beloved (<3) dragon head and her (yes, it's a her) helmet.

Never finished the mouth, should do it sometime.

Dragon_head_helm_seperated.jpg

And a smooth version

Dragon_head_helm_seperated_smooth.jpg

And the helm on her

Dragon_head_helm_smooth.jpg

And for my (first) try of creating a tiger's head (which looks like a messed up panter).

Tiger.jpg

And the final.
Yep, it's all messed up. I used too much polys for this level of details. Too lazy to fix it and get a actually good looking (I think) panter (as the saying go, "good can come from bad").

Tiger3.jpg

An AK47 I made out of boredom and never UV'd.

AK47.jpg

The second go on making a tiger's head, this time it looks like a lion ("LiOneSS: make it a lion <3" - lol).

Tiger5.jpg

A cat that doesn't look like a cat (I rox at making faces, as you can see).

Cat.jpg

The Earth with lol-too-much-shine-my-eyes-are-bleeding light.

(yea, click on it)

And now the Earth is exploding!

(yea, again, click on it)

My woman model that I stopped in the middle (by the way, this is about the 15th try on a woman, I'm quite happy with it).
Warning! If you're a kid, you might not want to watch this (as if...).

Woman4.jpg

And last (but not least) for now, a robot leg (if I'll ever finish this model, it will seriously rock).

This four pictures are before me adding a lot of cool features, you'll see them only in the last one.

RobotLeg.jpg

RobotLeg2.jpg

RobotLeg3.jpg

RobotLeg4.jpg

Textured, looks awesome from far.
The UV is kinda crap because I used all kind of textures I found on google (me + drawing = eh...), but as I said, it looks pretty good from far.

RobotLegTextured.jpg

Just testing out the rigging. I currently have no idea whatsoever how to rig the hoses, which are the cool part :(
(and yea, like you already know, click on it)

My new demon giraffe (doesn't look too much demonic, lol) which I made over the night (didn't even notice it was 7:30 AM until my mom suddenly came into my room).

Without armor

GiraffeDemonArmOff.jpg

With armor

GiraffeDemonArmOn.jpg

Testing rig (also added a fourth finger and fixed some topology).

An alien of sort. I don't like how it came out. At all.

Alien.jpg

A Reindeer I made. Even started to unwrap but then got lazy and stopped (the white parts).

Reindeer.jpg

The Alien Banana! Because banana wasn't always the innocent vegetable it is now!
AlienCorn.jpg

A monster that didn't come out like it should've.

Base model, made in 3ds max (1000 poly)

MonsterBase.jpg

And the high poly version in zbrush (277000 poly)

Monster.jpg

Hope you liked my models, please visit again :p

Last edited:
Level 29
YOU. OVERSMOOTH. STUFF.

Indeed. Hopefuly I rooted out that habit. I'm now starting to go on the lowest poly count I can, and then if a place needs more detail I add (instead of just going for lots of them and then removing some at the end).

On another note, I textured the giraffe! Looks kinda lame, but can't really use multiple diffuse maps and large ones (it's supposed to go into warcraft).

This has been added to the main post as well, in the giraffe part
GiraffeTxt.jpg

Level 29
Edited the giraffe into a... demon giraffe! (it was my intention from the start to make a giraffe only for edits, but the giraffe is fine too so I saved it).
I'm still deciding what cloths to put on it (the current armor is temporal).

This content has been added to the main post under Demon Giraffe

Without armor

GiraffeDemonArmOff.jpg

With armor

GiraffeDemonArmOn.jpg

Also added a movie showing the robot's leg bending under the Robot Leg tab (no hoses yet... D:).

Level 29
Why don't you concentrate your work on one/2-3 of them and finish it/them?

They are just for practice. Not like any of them is useful for anything (other then the giraffe and the demon giraffe maybe) anyways.

I especially like the cat. :3

Even though he looks like a starving cat that didn't eat for 30 days?

Anyways, made an animation to test the Demon Giraffe's rig (if you noticed, yes, it was stolen from blizzard's diablo 2 animation when you pick the druid), it isn't the best (more like - it sucks), but I'm getting better.
The point where he spikes his neck with his finger is a bug in the program I think, didn't care too much to fix it.

This has been added under the Demon Giraffe tab in the main post

And yea, obviously click on it.

Level 29
The neck looks a bit fat.

Reindeer have a bunch of hairs there, so I included them.

Anyways, started using zbrush a bit, and here's my first nooby creation.
The Alien Banana! Because banana wasn't always the innocent vegetable it is now!

I did the drawing (texturing) and sculpting with zbrush , base model with 3ds max. And yea, I defiantly don't know how to draw a banana.

AlienCorn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.