• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

M0rbids Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Hey there, just want to show some of my drawings to the hive. I'll update it everytime I find old pictures or I find some time for new.

I hope for some feedback, comments, tipps, opinions, etc. just feel free to say whatever you like:grin:

1: Hel Lokison: This is my invented son of the nordish god Hel
2: Crazy Mage: What to say? Just have a look in his eyes
3: Egypt God: My invented Egypt God, some kind of dog, wulf and tauren
4: Epic Fight: Battle of two huge creatures in a dark cave

If you like it, check for updates:xxd:

1. Update: Egypt God: I invented an egypt God, this is my first pic edited with the pc, only used Paint and the pad of my laptop. I tried to get some kind of the feeling of an old egypt relief to his face, that's why his head is placed so weird on the body. Please comment on that and give tipps, so I can improve my pc drawing skills
2.Update: EpicFight: Just to improve my skills with the computer, another pic drawn with laptoppad and paint.

Attachments

• Hellokison.JPG
    Hellokison.JPG
    206.2 KB · Views: 368
  • Magier.jpg
    Magier.jpg
    374.5 KB · Views: 120
  • EgyptanGod.jpg
    EgyptanGod.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 115
  • Battle.jpg
    Battle.jpg