• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gems of Unification v13.02.26

gemsofunificationheader.jpg

Inside this game a plot slowly unfolds around certain gems that carry a great power. A power that has to be kept safe, in your hands.

Introduction

Gems of Unification (GoU) is Role Playing Game (RPG) which can (and should) be played in multiplayer. I've worked quite a lot on this map and hope you'll enjoy it.

This map is currently still in heavy development, but playable. Of the three acts the first two are largely done. Expect this map to be updated a lot over the coming months.

If you find any bugs or have suggestions to the map don't hesitate to contact me by posting in this thread. Together we can create a new epic map!

Features
  • 1 Class (explained below)
  • 39 Abilities
  • 150+ Items
  • 8 Birthsigns
  • Threat and AI System
  • Equipment System, items influence your hero in many ways!
  • Attachment System, items are displayed on your hero
  • Save/Load System, keep your hero with you!
  • Indoor terrains, varying from homes to caves to dungeons!
  • Combat Text and Casting Bar Systems
  • Epic dungeon's and outdoor bosses!

One hero, all classes!

Pick up your weapon of choice, learn your own spells and do the quests you like. Your choices determine your class, allowing a whole new kind of customization! So will picking up a bow for instance make your hero a ranged damage dealer since bows provide a ranged attack and a damage bonus. Together with the ability to pick up any spell you like (though there is a maximum of spells you can pick) you can create your own class! Any combination is possible!​

herobuild.png

sc8z.jpg

sc7os.jpg

sc6p.jpg

sc5bo.jpg

sc4yi.jpg

sc3c.jpg

sc2hw.jpg

sc1hh.jpg

FAQ

What is this game about? What does RPG mean?
RPG stands for Role Playing Game, which in this context means you play a character that explores the world of Gems of Unification. You're pretty free to choose which kind of character you want to be.

In which aspects does this game differ from other RPG's, like Gaia's Retaliation?
I'll be honest, in a lot of aspects it is the same, it's just fresh, new content. In what aspects it differs are these; class customization, you don't pick a pre-made class with certain abilities but you're free to choose how you want your character to be.

The game crashes!
Make sure you have texture quality on highest, else the game can crash. Next to that, suggested resolution screen is 1920x1080. Small resolution and graphic can broke game or improperly display data. If the game still crashes after trying this try running Warcraft III in openGL by adding -opengl to your startup exe.

Help, I can't save in singleplayer! Why is this?!
In order to prevent people from cheating their character up I've disabled saving in singleplayer.

My save code doesn't work.
Make sure you're using the same playername you used while you saved your character.

Restore my code!!
I won't sorry, you'll have to level up again.

I've noticed a serious bug, where can I report this?
You can report this by replying to the uploaded map at the Hive Workshop or in the post on the forums there I have for this map.

Your map sucks!!1
Okay... Play something else than.

Credits
Thanks to these people I was able to create this map.

• Testing: Ken Plattel
  • Main inspiration: Gaia's Retaliation ORPG Team: teh.fellow aka Playmo, Zwiebelchen aka Todeszwiebel, Shapy, muzzel
  • Models/Skins: Born²Modificate, Kitabatake, Lopaki, Dan Van Ohllus, Mr. Goblin, DerReaper2, xXm0rpH3usXx, Pyritie, Mc !, Chriz., JetFangInferno, Vuen, olofmoleman, Nasrudin, jatter2, Kitabatake, Thrikodius, ikillforeyou, Sunchips and dirtytricks
  • AIDS and Damage detection: Jesus4Lyf
  • DayNightFog System: Viikuna
  • Bag System: muzzel
  • Save/Load: Nestharus
  • Spell: Paladon
  • Hive Workshop in general, the community

Please contact me when we left you out on credits.

Changelog

v13.02.26
  • Solved a bug where unattainable items used for the upcoming dungeon 3 (Cathedral Catacombs) were already available via gamble
  • Buffs from abilties will now properly be removed if they would have expired when the hero was dead
  • Moved some wrongly places creeps from ogre area to Cathedral Catacombs
v13.02.24
  • Save/load system removed and replaced by Nestharus, all related bugs are fixed by this (clones heroes, invalid codes, laggy load, incorrect items, etc)
  • Improved items will now properly be removed when an other character is loaded
  • Ranks will now also be saved
  • Origin of the Gems quest will now work properly and end with a quest to go into dungeon 3
  • The quest A Warning Sign will now rewards Rank 3
v12.08.07
  • Fixed an issue where summons could cause loads to bug
  • Fixed an issue where backpack items weren't properly saved
  • Fixed an issue where no save code would get generated at all
  • Centaur and Tauren creeps should no longer grant experience when killed while being allied to them
  • Intimidation Shout now properly applies AoE threat
  • Added an additional vendor in Windfell who sells common weapons
  • Lowered the duration of Bash for Orc Grunts in Act III from 2 seconds to 0.25
  • Increased the damage of Keli'dan the Breaker and Feral Swine
  • Seal of Vigor can no longer procc off Quill Aura
  • The King now casts Dominate on himself
  • Save codes now no longer contain spaces, making them easier to copy
  • Recalculated the shadow map, improving shadows on some places
v12.08.05
  • Elite creeps (dungeon non-boss creeps) now have their proper base health
  • Solved an issue with the quest The Chieftain's End
v12.08.04
  • Save codes have been reset due to exploits, these should be fixed this version
  • Solved a bug causing double hero stat calculations
  • Solved a bug causing Impact to trigger off any unit even without the ability
  • Items owned by a player now get properly removed when loading a new character
v12.08.02
  • The long awaited Act III has been released! It contains a new leveling area for level 38 - 48. This brand new act contains the following:
    • A whole new part of terrain, including the main capital Armadale
    • All new quests that continue the story from Act II
    • Brand new creeps which drop fancy new items
    • 7 new abilities
    • And many more things!
  • All save/load bugs are fixed, saving should now always generate a code, as well as loading should now always load your character fully
  • Because of save/load bugs, all save codes have been reset unfortunately
  • Mana per intelligence has been lowered from 15 to 10 per point
  • Base hero mana increased from 0 to 15
  • New Birthsign added, Birthsign: Panda provides +30% healing done
  • New Birthsign added, Birthsign: Dragon gives the hero a 10% chance on attack to deal additional elemental damage
  • Birthsign: Owl now gives +25% spell damage instead of increasing spell power
  • Birthsign: Boar now in addition to a health bonus gives +5% resistance to all types of spells
  • All spell power based abilities have their coëfficient reduced by ~30%
  • All creeps have their base health increased in order to increase difficulty (including elites and dungeon 2 creeps)
  • Player creep scaling has changed, health went down from 75% to 50% per player, damage from 25% to 10% per player
  • Gold gained by quests has been normalized depending on hero level, big differences in the supposed level and the hero level reduce the gold reward, experience and skill points still stay independant on the hero level
  • Ranks for the Armadale Army now give 2% dodge and resistance down from 3%
  • Gold sharing to an ally is now no longer possible
  • Ensnare is now no longer usable on bosses
  • Knuckle Punch can now be relearned by Innkeeper Valdr in Bridgewater
  • Harpy Hag now has two additional abilities to increase her difficulty
  • Internal creep recylcing engine improved
  • Creeps now spawn with a new fade in animation
  • Added additional troll huts for the quest No Home, No Future
  • Reduced the selling price of herbs (berries)
  • Potions and herbs now stack properly, there should no longer be an error message
  • Potions and herbs can now stack up to 10, increased from per 4
  • Fixed a typo in Master Healing Potion recipe
  • Fixed a bug that caused creep player settings to affect players instead of creeps
  • Fixed a bug that would cause the hero to stay in combat after surrendering the troll Warlord
  • Fixed a bug causing animation errors when dropping weapons
v12.06.12
  • The following bosses have gained a new unique ability to make their fights more interesting: Gareth the Greedy, Ember Skeleton, The King and Dragon Turtle
  • Both dungeons now have an easy way to leave them at the last boss (a teleport)
  • Dungeon bosses now have a shout message when engaged in combat
  • Added a notification when a player leaves the game, in addition creeps will scale down (less health/damage/etc)
  • All casting bars are now visible for all players (including creep casts)
  • Tauren and Centaur now scale with the amount of players as normal creeps do
  • Attack speed should now properly be displayed when viewing stats, this was a display issue only
  • The quest Stopping the Trolls can now no longer be started twice
  • Shadow Dagger debuff now properly lasts 3 seconds instead of just 1
  • Shadow Dagger will now go on cooldown when killing a unit with it
  • Solved an issue with Flaming Arrow
  • Gambling now always gives an item
  • Its no longer possible to gain a material when gambling
v12.05.28
  • Gambling has been added; you can now gamble for a random item by paying a heavy sum to a NPC
  • Quest items should no longer be saveable, which should prevent a lot of bugs from happening
  • Almost all spells which scale with Spell Power have their coefficient lowered
    • Protective Shield down from 7x to 6x
    • Arcane Burst dowm from 3.5x to 2.5x
    • Barkskin down from 4x to 3x
    • Heal down from 7x to 6x
    • Fireball down from 2x to 1.25x
    • Shadow Embrace down from 6x to 5.5x
  • Save files are more readable now
  • Additional quests have been added; one for Bounty Hunter Miles and one concerning Warlord Ula'elek
  • The quest Ain't That a Kick in the Head now works correctly
  • Troll huts that get destroyed should now play their fire animation for all players
  • Birthsign: Serpent now provides 15% critical strike damage down from 25%
  • Bounty Hunter Miles now offers different items for sale
  • Resistance should now work properly again, all bugs resolved
  • Barkskin no longer forgets its armor added when equiping or de-equiping a ranged weapon
  • Mark of the Wild now adds the proper amount of agility upon buffing
  • Mark of the Wild disabled icon has been added
  • Improving Furbolg Relic should now provide the correct stats
v12.05.22
  • Creeps now scale with the amount of players, with each player creeps gain +75% health, +25% damage, +15% experience reward and +15% item drop chance
  • Fixed an issue that could crash the game when playing WC3 with a different version
  • Fixed a bug with loading certain save codes that would not restore a hero correctly
  • Added a questgiver in Palemane Hills just after the bridge
  • Fixed a bug with the Murloc or Serpent birthsign being lost after reviving
  • Potions and Ability scrolls are saveable from this version on
  • Casting while wielding a two-handed weapon should no longer cause animation issues
  • The model of Gladius is now properly attached
  • Inner Courage tooltip improved
  • Pets should no longer become stuck near the entrance of dungeon 1
v12.05.20
  • A lot of exploits and bugs have been fixed, because of this earlier save codes do not work with this new version, I apologize
  • The game can now be played in singleplayer LAN games!
  • Two new commands have been added: -roll (displaying a random number between 1 and 100) and -clear (clears all text messages)
  • View Stats, Rest and Spellbook now have their hotkeys displayed in their tooltip
  • When playing the game in singleplayer an ingame message is displayed at the start of a game that saving has been disabled
  • An aweful lot of bugs concerning loading a character have been solved (Birthsigns disappearing, faction choice for tauren/centaur, etc)
  • Mana cost of a lot of abilities have been rescaled
  • Deadly Poison now deals 1x Agility down from 1.5x Agility
  • Gold cost for improving items increased and now dependant on item quality as it should be
  • Gold cost for recipes reduced
  • Birthsign quest is no longer available if you already have a birthsign
  • Improving high leveled items should no longer cause disappearing stats
  • All bugs concerning bows becoming melee items have been resolved
  • Slaying the last boss of dungeon 1 (Mother) prematurely no longer causes the quest to bug
  • Higher ranks should no longer collide with lower ranks when obtained
  • Guard next to the ambassador in the centaur camp now has proper talk text
  • Solved a bug concerning destroying troll huts with multiple players
  • Solved a desync bug with Lost Merchandise quest
  • A preview image has been added
v12.05.17
  • Bug fixed concerning equiping improved items and colliding item classes
  • Two new Birthsigns added, check them out!
  • Terraining improvements like Army Encampment in the northeast, grass pitching and bridge between Act I and Act II
  • Heroes now have normal names now
v12.05.07
  • Herbalism has been added, you can now gather berries from bushes and convert them into potions, more to be added in the future
  • Improve Items has been added, you can now (for a fee) improve your items, increasing their stats
  • All desync issues should now be solved, the problem was found and fixed
  • Three new abilities have been added, they drop off dungeon 1 bosses or dungeon 2 trash creeps
  • Unlearn Skills has been added, you can now reset (for a free) all skill points of your hero
  • A Sign From the Stars / Foreign Market can now both be started without having completed their pre-quests
  • Troll Cookbooks will no longer be floating
  • An additional path has been made through some trees down the hero's home house
  • Hydro Jet should now be working correctly again
  • Hippogryph above Windfell should be flying once again
  • Solved a bug with AIDS when selling items with bag
  • Solved a bug with TTBars (casting bar) when killing a casting unit
  • Credits is now updated, all resources authors have been tracked as far as possible and added
v12.04.29
  • Items now require a minimum level, this is also displayed in item tooltip
  • All abilities now have an unique hotkey
  • Inner Courage now increases threat done by damage by 50% up from 35%
  • Taunt now generates additional threat equal to 3x hero level up from 2x hero level
  • Intimidation Shout now generates slightly more threat
  • Pathing of some rocks near Windfell fixed
  • Quest text dialogs from some quests in Bridgewater improved
v12.04.23
  • Added vendor items, who carry no stats but earn you some coin
  • Items are now bound to player when saving/loading
  • Resolved a bug with Heal not working
  • Loading a hero should now no longer bug non started quests
  • Resolved a bug with Summon: Hawk
  • Display text of save code now displays longer (30 secs)
  • Disabled some debug stuff that shouldn't be in-game
v12.04.18
  • Initial Public Release

Upcoming
  • More quests
  • New abilities
  • Dungeon 3
  • More items
  • Bugfixing and balancing: priority
  • Additional stuff in the world (gatherable plants, etc)

Game is optimized and can't be opened by WC3 editor.
Make sure you have texture quality on highest.

v13.02.26

Keywords:
Gems, Unification, ORPG, RPG, Gaia's, Retaliation, Hero, Multiplayer, Epic, Terrain, Class
Contents

Gems of Unification v13.02.26 (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael - Date: 2012/May/26 20:15:05 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall...
Level 2
Alright so a friend of me and myself played ur map a while ago.. done with act 2.. now started playing on the newest version and theres a huge bug with the armor reduction.

Sometimes it seems like that the dmg is reduced by the armor + 5.. (where the heck did that come from?!)
on the other hand.. hes the tank.. we started of.. right now? lvl 10-20 and theres NO physical dmg output on the side of the creeps, even i only took 1 dmg while having 3 armor.. just 3.. against a furbolg.

Maybe somethings wrong with a trigger? Check that please cause this maps unique, keep it on.

//edit: just the Hero armor itself

Level 3
Alright so a friend of me and myself played ur map a while ago.. done with act 2.. now started playing on the newest version and theres a huge bug with the armor reduction.

Sometimes it seems like that the dmg is reduced by the armor + 5.. (where the heck did that come from?!)
on the other hand.. hes the tank.. we started of.. right now? lvl 10-20 and theres NO physical dmg output on the side of the creeps, even i only took 1 dmg while having 3 armor.. just 3.. against a furbolg.

Maybe somethings wrong with a trigger? Check that please cause this maps unique, keep it on.

i play it with 2 friends too, we loaded lvl 18heroes(me tank), have 12 armor and the centaurs(29-31dmg) make only 1 dmg to each of us, dont know why but something is terrible bugged

EDIT: my friend left the game, after it i got normal dmg again

Level 10

i play it with 2 friends too, we loaded lvl 18heroes(me tank), have 12 armor and the centaurs(29-31dmg) make only 1 dmg to each of us, dont know why but something is terrible bugged

Thanks for reporting, I'm not sure what it causing this.
Could you guys give me some information like:
- What armor items did you wear?
- Did this only happen after a load?
- Did you use any armor enhancing abilities (like Barkskin)
- Were the creeps there at the start of the map or were they repops (respawns)

Hopefully you reply to my question, this way I can search where the problem lies. Did a quick check on the damage event and that seemed okay.

Will keep this issue my high priority, as soon as I've found a fix I'll update the map.

EDIT: It seems to be a minor loading issue, will fix asap tomorrow!

Last edited:
Level 4
Thanks for reporting, I'm not sure what it causing this.
Could you guys give me some information like:
- What armor items did you wear?
- Did this only happen after a load?
- Did you use any armor enhancing abilities (like Barkskin)
- Were the creeps there at the start of the map or were they repops (respawns)

Hopefully you reply to my question, this way I can search where the problem lies. Did a quick check on the damage event and that seemed okay.

Will keep this issue my high priority, as soon as I've found a fix I'll update the map.

it also happens to me ( the armor bug) since i had the shield dropped from murlocs (titans aegis i think) that happens and now with all the gear it happens, im 43 with 20 armor and orcs hit me for 1 dmg

Level 2
- What armor items did you wear? -
screenshot below

- Did this only happen after a load? -
nope.. like i said started with the new vers

- Did you use any armor enhancing abilities (like Barkskin) -
not me.. friend took boar birthsign and i think those tanking abillitys till lvl 15+

- Were the creeps there at the start of the map or were they repops (respawns) -
all creeps had their damage reduced not just respawned ones

we both tried it also with no items on same result..
cant remember the start but im pretty sure we took regular damage from incoming attacks so there might be the bug.
I think it started as we aquired our birthsigns.. not sure about that.. (we did the first dungeon after we finished all quests in the sec. village)
Got some items.. not really special just armor stuff (white)

click

Level 1
Glad you liked it. The issue you mention are getting balanced on next update. You mention many bugs, could you explain this a bit? What kind of bugs are you having? Next update will already solve a lot of them, but maybe I've missed some you noticed :)

Sorry for responding so late, but I think all the issues are solved as far as I'm concerned. Although I've read some posts and it made me really sad that there's some armor bug. Hope won't have to wait for a new version to have that fixed.
(Hope it's not a bug in the first place :))

P.S. Downloading gonna try and see if the armor bug rumors are true...

Level 1
So I played this version. And sadly, the armor bug is true. (I would add a screenshot but I don't know how to do it :p). Also there's a bug with loading again. I was playing with vestra, he dropped his items and reloaded his code. First his hero loaded but disappeared after 1 sec. The second time he loaded it was lvl 1 hero with nothing other than the starting spell and stats. The third time he loaded, he loaded his saved character but the lvl 1 guy was still there (didn't disappear).

This is so sad... Wanted to play a decent map but all these goddamn bugs just ruin it.

Level 10
it also happens to me ( the armor bug) since i had the shield dropped from murlocs (titans aegis i think) that happens and now with all the gear it happens, im 43 with 20 armor and orcs hit me for 1 dmg

we both tried it also with no items on same result..
cant remember the start but im pretty sure we took regular damage from incoming attacks so there might be the bug.
I think it started as we aquired our birthsigns.. not sure about that.. (we did the first dungeon after we finished all quests in the sec. village)
Got some items.. not really special just armor stuff (white)

click

Thanks, this really helps.
As I said, I'm trying to resolve this asap.

Level 10
Minor update, seems like I found the issue.
Any feedback is of course welcome

Changelog

v12.08.04
  • Save codes have been reset due to exploits, these should be fixed this version
  • Solved a bug causing double hero stat calculations
  • Solved a bug causing Impact to trigger off any unit even without the ability
  • Items owned by a player now get properly removed when loading a new character

Level 10
so u've solved the problem with the armor reduction?
May i ask u what caused the bug?

Its a little technical, but all hero stats get recalculated each time something changes its stats (like an ability, filling in a hero attribute by level up, picking up an item, dropping an item, etc, etc).

When a hero get loaded or revived after a death or loaded by a code all items get reloaded into the hero to give it the proper animations, stats and attachments. However, this creates a lot of recalculation calls. Appearently something caused this to call stats double (or higher) creating a high amount of stats like armor.

In this update I've reworked the amount of calls to just one after all the loading (as intended). It should solve the issue.

Level 10
Did some additional multiplayer testing and it seems that the armor bug appeared again.
Looking into the issue. Sorry for this :/

EDIT: found the issue, has to do with improved items. Working on a fix.
EDIT2: Hotfixed the issue, all armor bugs are resolved now :) Enjoy!

Last edited:
Level 1
Did some additional multiplayer testing and it seems that the armor bug appeared again.
Looking into the issue. Sorry for this :/

EDIT: found the issue, has to do with improved items. Working on a fix.
EDIT2: Hotfixed the issue, all armor bugs are resolved now :) Enjoy!

Thanks. I'll play it right away and see if there's any other problems.

Level 4
I'm reporting a possible bug:

Birthsign: Panda Quest reward- It says, "Your hero is born under the powers of the Panda, increasing his healing done by 30%."

The only healing I know for starters is the Restore HP thru Skill: Rest. I got a stopwatch tool while healing from hp of 1 up to 85 and it resulted to 00'20''81 with both w/ Status- "Birthsign: None" & "Birthsign: Panda" on a fresh character. I did this in 2 Singleplayer Multiclient Warcraft (for testing purposes).

If this is not a bug then what does the Panda bonus do?

I mean could it be a lil bit clearer compared to choosing "Birthsign: Boar" where you can observe the change in some way?

Level 10
I'm reporting a possible bug:

Birthsign: Panda Quest reward- It says, "Your hero is born under the powers of the Panda, increasing his healing done by 30%."

The only healing I know for starters is the Restore HP thru Skill: Rest. I got a stopwatch tool while healing from hp of 1 up to 85 and it resulted to 00'20''81 with both w/ Status- "Birthsign: None" & "Birthsign: Panda" on a fresh character. I did this in 2 Singleplayer Multiclient Warcraft (for testing purposes).

If this is not a bug then what does the Panda bonus do?

I mean could it be a lil bit clearer compared to choosing "Birthsign: Boar" where you can observe the change in some way?

This is a not a bug but is intended to work this way. I'm sorry if the tooltip isn't that clear for you. Birthsign: Panda increases all healing done by abilities, except for Rest (which is kind of a special ability).
Healing abilities are in early game Heal and Rejuvenation, later on Nature's Touch, Barkskin and 3 more.

So if heal does 4.5x Spell Power as a heal, with this birthsign it'll do 4.5 * 1.3 = 5.85x Spell Power as heal.

Level 13
Just wanted to say that this is a fantastic rpg. The storyline and gameplay are very intriguing. I'm a frequent gaias player so I like what you've done with the mechanics gaias has to offer. I'm looking forward to seeing how this progresses over time. There are quite a few balancing issues I'll happily try to whittle out when I have the time to type up a list but until then, superb job!

A quick question, how long until the next content update? I'm aware you've only just put in act 3 I just don't see too much to do. So far I've only managed to find two bosses within act 3. Trying to replace my bloody avengers chestplate lol.

By the way anyone playing Gems, feel free to add me on Garena. I use the same name, Vestra. I'd like to find a few player groups if there are any around.

Last edited:
Level 10
A quick question, how long until the next content update? I'm aware you've only just put in act 3 I just don't see too much to do. So far I've only managed to find two bosses within act 3. Trying to replace my bloody avengers chestplate lol.

Next content that will be released is Cathedral Catacombs (dungeon 3), feature more challenging bossfights from what I've created up to now and a large loot table (including a better chestplate ;) ).

Level 1
Ok so we played the new version with Vestra again. After I left it seems like he soloed it and found quite a few possible bugs. 4 to be exact. I'm not sure if he had the time to do it but I wanted to get this past you. I'll just quote what he said.

Ok first bug:
"one is something to do with the summon and loading, it fucks up sometimes and you lose your hero, summoning a bird again after that results in the same bug happening"

Two:
"two is backpacks fuck up sometimes and prevent you from saving"

Three:
"three is seal of vigor or whatever the 2k skill in the troll area that gives you 1% life leach is called: using it while attacking one of the new bosses that has a kind of thorns aura causes you to gain like 5k life, 11k on a crit. shits fucked up but the boss is easy anyway"

And about the fourth one: I've been wanting to ask you to fix this one for quite a while but I always used to forget (sry for that :p). But I kind of hoped people, or even yourself would notice this and get it fixed =D. Well anyway since that hasn't happened, here it goes:

"four is the enchantress bug, its still there
i think if you finish the ragepaw quest before killing 4 herbalists (while having the herbalist quest) you can constantly finish the ragepaw one because the first trigger hasnt resolved
so yeah, abuse that to 50 if you want, 50 is max level."
I know he said that about abusing it to lvl 50 bacause like me he's probably tired of all these bugs since this is a great map.
If you can find some time and fix these bugs it would be awesome if you also did a code wipe. Thanks.

P.S. I quoted his words because it wasn't me who found them (the bugs) and I'm not sure what they are :))

Last edited:
Level 10
Ok first bug:
"one is something to do with the summon and loading, it fucks up sometimes and you lose your hero, summoning a bird again after that results in the same bug happening"

Noted, will be fixed in a future version (is quite some work).

Two:
"two is backpacks fuck up sometimes and prevent you from saving"

Not really clear what the bug is, but I'll look into the backpack system.

Three:
"three is seal of vigor or whatever the 2k skill in the troll area that gives you 1% life leach is called: using it while attacking one of the new bosses that has a kind of thorns aura causes you to gain like 5k life, 11k on a crit. shits fucked up but the boss is easy anyway"

Tried to reproduce by attacking Feral Swine with activating Seal of Vigor, works properly for me. How did you bug this?

And about the fourth one: I've been wanting to ask you to fix this one for quite a while but I always used to forget (sry for that :p). But I kind of hoped people, or even yourself would notice this and get it fixed =D. Well anyway since that hasn't happened, here it goes:

"four is the enchantress bug, its still there
i think if you finish the ragepaw quest before killing 4 herbalists (while having the herbalist quest) you can constantly finish the ragepaw one because the first trigger hasnt resolved
so yeah, abuse that to 50 if you want, 50 is max level."
I know he said that about abusing it to lvl 50 bacause like me he's probably tired of all these bugs since this is a great map.
If you can find some time and fix these bugs it would be awesome if you also did a code wipe. Thanks.

See the quick update of today :)

Level 13
Aw man I was going to send a pm just to be sure there would be no code wipe lol.
I'll try reproduce that seal bug.

Ok well I can replicate the bug easily, and stop it by dropping four of my items, that's all I've found so far it doesn't seem to be linked to any of my skills. I'll post my load here for you to tinker with. Use it with the name Vestra. Head to the quill boss, summon hawk if you want because that also gets the 5k heals per attack strangely enough so I imagine all allies would. Attack the boss and use seal.

-load frJA-TIaa-hoK3-xkNO-YQNM-dRLB-zAm9-ksNy-wVzj-5bcY-cljs-EGCj-JgSn-e
If it helps I got to 50 legit :D

The backpack bug I mentioned is that I find certain slots, specifically the last four in the backpack to cause my save to bug. If I type -save it can show 'Your Code' or absolutely nothing. If I drop the items in those solts, I'm able to save again. I imagine its linked to certain items rather than the backpack itself. Specifically the Brigande Handguards, which also have a typo in their name, 'Brigade'

Another bug is having The King boss cast dominion on you while you have Savage Energy. You gain 2 mana for each tick dominion does against I'm assuming the summoned hawk (which is out of range and takes no damage) but it may be the boss itself, I haven't tested it. So you effectively have near infinite mana for the duration of dominion.

Killing allied centaurs/taurens gives you gold and xp. Also if you could assign a level range to them that would be great.

Hydro jet and shield slam cause delay.

Last edited:
Level 2
Tried this map out several days ago, and I gotta say I love it. Love the character customization most of all. Loved it so much infact that I didn't mind the code wipe and started playing a new hero once 12.08.04 came out lol. And the storyline is intriguing and interesting to say the least; can't wait for the next part :)

Have to report several bugs, though:

1. The game sometimes won't let me save unless I pitch all the stuff in my backpack. Kinda sad, since some of those stuff are real tough to farm from the bosses. And even then, saving sometimes generates a code that does absolutely nothing when inputted in a new game.

2. Got a bug with the Amethyst cleaning quest more than once. Not sure what triggers it, but at one time I had like, 20 Amethysts on the floor around the Archivist because he keeps on giving me one whenever I talk to him after killing the ghosts. Only way I was able to complete it was when I picked em all up and sold em downstairs to the innkeeper.

3. When loading a hero in a new game, the birthsign symbol on the hero's character panel disappears, but the ability is still there.

And a few suggestions:

1. Perhaps you could add more weapon/armor shops in the towns? It somehow feels like the game eventually ends up dictating what your character will end up specializing in depending on the weapon drops one gets when playing (especially on solo LAN). Having shops that sell generic weapons even slightly better than the Lv1 ones sold at the first town could help a player maintain a hero's "chosen class" until he gets better stuff in Act II.

2. Some very intimidating bosses with extremely good drops end up as pushovers, like the Skeleton King (kills himself more often than not by burning himself with his own Dominion, lol) and the Dragon Turtle (Hydro, Breath, Hydro, Breath, Hydro, and he's down to attack, attack, attack due to lack of mana). Maybe you could give them a bit more damage and toughen them up a bit more, or give them lower mana costs for their spells (turtle) or adjust their AI to fit their opponents (king casts dominion on himself if facing a melee opponent, for example).

Will be crossing my fingers that there will be no code wipe next release lol.

Level 4
Sorry for the newb question again, but was it also intentional to not gain exp when killing creeps that has a chance to drop item for certain quests or triggers similar to that? Or what other situations makes killing something not gain exp?

Last edited:
Level 1
Man so many load bugs. Found another one where when i type the code nothing happens at all. It's so irritating. Can only load the previous one which is annoying cause my items were so much better on the current one :(

Level 3
Is it just me or does Healer get way too much threat? I was tanking Taskmaster as lvl 15 Tank (all points on str) had +50% threat for dmg on and used taunt.
10 secs into the fight the healer lvl 9 came and 3 secs later i lost aggro....

Level 10
I don't really understand. Is it really solved? Cause it doesn't say that in the update. Can you show me if I didn't see.
P.S. sorry I'm not usually this stupid, not getting enough sleep lately :))

Yes this is solved.

Aw man I was going to send a pm just to be sure there would be no code wipe lol.
I'll try reproduce that seal bug.

Ok well I can replicate the bug easily, and stop it by dropping four of my items, that's all I've found so far it doesn't seem to be linked to any of my skills. I'll post my load here for you to tinker with. Use it with the name Vestra. Head to the quill boss, summon hawk if you want because that also gets the 5k heals per attack strangely enough so I imagine all allies would. Attack the boss and use seal.

-load frJA-TIaa-hoK3-xkNO-YQNM-dRLB-zAm9-ksNy-wVzj-5bcY-cljs-EGCj-JgSn-e
If it helps I got to 50 legit :D

The backpack bug I mentioned is that I find certain slots, specifically the last four in the backpack to cause my save to bug. If I type -save it can show 'Your Code' or absolutely nothing. If I drop the items in those solts, I'm able to save again. I imagine its linked to certain items rather than the backpack itself. Specifically the Brigande Handguards, which also have a typo in their name, 'Brigade'

Another bug is having The King boss cast dominion on you while you have Savage Energy. You gain 2 mana for each tick dominion does against I'm assuming the summoned hawk (which is out of range and takes no damage) but it may be the boss itself, I haven't tested it. So you effectively have near infinite mana for the duration of dominion.

Killing allied centaurs/taurens gives you gold and xp. Also if you could assign a level range to them that would be great.

Hydro jet and shield slam cause delay.

Ill look into it.

Tried this map out several days ago, and I gotta say I love it. Love the character customization most of all. Loved it so much infact that I didn't mind the code wipe and started playing a new hero once 12.08.04 came out lol. And the storyline is intriguing and interesting to say the least; can't wait for the next part :)

Have to report several bugs, though:

1. The game sometimes won't let me save unless I pitch all the stuff in my backpack. Kinda sad, since some of those stuff are real tough to farm from the bosses. And even then, saving sometimes generates a code that does absolutely nothing when inputted in a new game.

I'll check this out tonight and see if it's easy fixable, else it will take some time.

2. Got a bug with the Amethyst cleaning quest more than once. Not sure what triggers it, but at one time I had like, 20 Amethysts on the floor around the Archivist because he keeps on giving me one whenever I talk to him after killing the ghosts. Only way I was able to complete it was when I picked em all up and sold em downstairs to the innkeeper.

Okay, noted this issue. Will fix.

3. When loading a hero in a new game, the birthsign symbol on the hero's character panel disappears, but the ability is still there.

Strange, sometimes it gets added with a small delay. All these things that are pointed out suggest something went wrong with the save/load again, mabye the OP limit again.
Will see if its fixable in a short timeframe.

And a few suggestions:

1. Perhaps you could add more weapon/armor shops in the towns? It somehow feels like the game eventually ends up dictating what your character will end up specializing in depending on the weapon drops one gets when playing (especially on solo LAN). Having shops that sell generic weapons even slightly better than the Lv1 ones sold at the first town could help a player maintain a hero's "chosen class" until he gets better stuff in Act II.

I agree with you, weapons you find do frame your class somewhat early game. But just putting vendors everywhere makes obtaining items too easy. There are some vendors out there and there is always gambling. I think this way there is a sort of semi-solution to this, I don't want to spoil item drops by just making them buyable.

EDIT: I'll probably (like you suggested) only add an additional vendor selling white (common) weapons in Windfell (Night Elf village).

2. Some very intimidating bosses with extremely good drops end up as pushovers, like the Skeleton King (kills himself more often than not by burning himself with his own Dominion, lol) and the Dragon Turtle (Hydro, Breath, Hydro, Breath, Hydro, and he's down to attack, attack, attack due to lack of mana). Maybe you could give them a bit more damage and toughen them up a bit more, or give them lower mana costs for their spells (turtle) or adjust their AI to fit their opponents (king casts dominion on himself if facing a melee opponent, for example).

Will be crossing my fingers that there will be no code wipe next release lol.

This is the plan for dungeon 3, I agree that up till now bosses haven't been really epic.
The intention is that there won't be a code wipe anymore.

Sorry for the newb question again, but was it also intentional to not gain exp when killing creeps that has a chance to drop item for certain quests or triggers similar to that? Or what other situations makes killing something not gain exp?

Nope, but there is an experience cut-off, only creeps until 5 levels lower or higher grant experience.

Man so many load bugs. Found another one where when i type the code nothing happens at all. It's so irritating. Can only load the previous one which is annoying cause my items were so much better on the current one :(

I'll look into this tonight, thought I had this kind of bugs fixed, maybe something slipped in last update.

Is it just me or does Healer get way too much threat? I was tanking Taskmaster as lvl 15 Tank (all points on str) had +50% threat for dmg on and used taunt.
10 secs into the fight the healer lvl 9 came and 3 secs later i lost aggro....

This probably is because of the stun this boss sometimes does (bash), this causes the tank to deal less damage because he's stunned. Healing does quite a low amount of threat, just 1/4th of the amount healed.

Last edited:
Level 13
That's something I wanted to mention also. The bash passive on most units is pretty ridiculous. A group of 6 orcs can end up completely stunlocking you but having it on two of the early bosses in the game makes things unmanageable for early teams. Maybe replace bash with knuckle punch on the ring leader and the taskmaster, then lower the duration of bash to .5 - 1sec on the orcs.

As for the gear issue, perhaps use white items as an option for purchasable gear, and leave green and blue to drop pools. Allow players to at least have the opportunity to minorly improve themselves as they progress from town to town without farming for hours on mobs that might not even drop something close to their playstyle.

Level 3
This probably is because of the stun this boss sometimes does (bash), this causes the tank to deal less damage because he's stunned. Healing does quite a low amount of threat, just 1/4th of the amount healed.

Alright, that explains the Boss (even tough i remember him not stunning me at all). But i also lose the aggro at normal creeps, especially when there are like 3 creeps it becomes impossible to tank all of them.
Intimidating Shout is totally useless as Threat generator (doesnt generate any??)

Example Shout:
Archer pulled a group of enemies, didnt deal any dmg yet. I use Shout and the creeps still attack the Archer. So either the threat "produced" by pulling creeps is higher than the threat produced by the shout, or shout doesnt produce any.

About Taunt:
Speaking about Logic: Taunt means i say "bad things" to enemies, so they come to hate me and attack me. So how come it only works on 1 enemy? Do i say his name when taunting so the others ignore it?
Like:
Me: "Hey Jimmy, the group of bandits u belong to is shit!"
Jimmy: "Die, you basterd!"
Bandits: "Hey, he said bad things about our group, but since he talked to Jimmy we dont care about it!"

But i still like ur map :)

Level 1
I've got a fun idea: Instead of giving a character to every player in the beginning of the game, why not make models of a man and a woman to give players the freedom to choose whichever gender they want to play with. It seems like some people prefer to play a female character.

P.S. Not pointing fingers... (but it's Vestra =D)

Level 1
You know what, fuck this map. I'm so goddamn tired of these fuckin code bugs. You never know when they work or if they ever will... Thought this was a decent map, but not only isn't it yet balanced, but the codes don't work either. So, peace out everyone.

Level 10
That's something I wanted to mention also. The bash passive on most units is pretty ridiculous. A group of 6 orcs can end up completely stunlocking you but having it on two of the early bosses in the game makes things unmanageable for early teams. Maybe replace bash with knuckle punch on the ring leader and the taskmaster, then lower the duration of bash to .5 - 1sec on the orcs.

As for the gear issue, perhaps use white items as an option for purchasable gear, and leave green and blue to drop pools. Allow players to at least have the opportunity to minorly improve themselves as they progress from town to town without farming for hours on mobs that might not even drop something close to their playstyle.

Agreed with the bash, I'll probably lower the duration.

Alright, that explains the Boss (even tough i remember him not stunning me at all). But i also lose the aggro at normal creeps, especially when there are like 3 creeps it becomes impossible to tank all of them.
Intimidating Shout is totally useless as Threat generator (doesnt generate any??)

Example Shout:
Archer pulled a group of enemies, didnt deal any dmg yet. I use Shout and the creeps still attack the Archer. So either the threat "produced" by pulling creeps is higher than the threat produced by the shout, or shout doesnt produce any.

About Taunt:
Speaking about Logic: Taunt means i say "bad things" to enemies, so they come to hate me and attack me. So how come it only works on 1 enemy? Do i say his name when taunting so the others ignore it?
Like:
Me: "Hey Jimmy, the group of bandits u belong to is shit!"
Jimmy: "Die, you basterd!"
Bandits: "Hey, he said bad things about our group, but since he talked to Jimmy we dont care about it!"

But i still like ur map :)

I'll increase threat generation of Intimidating Shout. I understand you logic concerning Taunt, but gameplay wise I won't change it. It's a magic world after all so normal "rules" don't have to apply :p

I've got a fun idea: Instead of giving a character to every player in the beginning of the game, why not make models of a man and a woman to give players the freedom to choose whichever gender they want to play with. It seems like some people prefer to play a female character.

P.S. Not pointing fingers... (but it's Vestra =D)

Funny you point this out, this was the plan when I created this map at the start. I wanted to use a female model with a lot of animations (for each weapon type), however the one on the Hiveworkshop has weird attachement points making it unusable for wearing visual items. Thats why there is only a male model (sorry girls and girl-character-lovers).

Level 13
You know what, fuck this map. I'm so goddamn tired of these fuckin code bugs. You never know when they work or if they ever will... Thought this was a decent map, but not only isn't it yet balanced, but the codes don't work either. So, peace out everyone.

Be patient man, these things take time to work out.

Level 1
Be patient man, these things take time to work out.

Yeah I know, my bad. Just got real mad when my load didn't work. Farmed so much to get a really op berserker type (2-handed) and i find out it doesn't load. I'm guessing maybe cause I picked up 1 item that dropped before I loaded him and the rest of the items I lost just cause of that one. Sigh... Hope next versions will not allow to pick up an item that dropped before load in the first place :)

Level 10
Yeah I know, my bad. Just got real mad when my load didn't work. Farmed so much to get a really op berserker type (2-handed) and i find out it doesn't load. I'm guessing maybe cause I picked up 1 item that dropped before I loaded him and the rest of the items I lost just cause of that one. Sigh... Hope next versions will not allow to pick up an item that dropped before load in the first place :)

Currently working on an update solving some issues mentioned since last update.
Could you PM me your username + loading code so I can debug what goes wrong?

EDIT: Could reproduce the bug myself, debugging atm.
EDIT2: OP limit again, WC3 is just coded so bad...

Last edited:
Level 10
Another bug fix patch, should solve save/load issues.

Changelog

v12.08.07
  • Fixed an issue where summons could cause loads to bug
  • Fixed an issue where backpack items weren't properly saved
  • Fixed an issue where no save code would get generated at all
  • Centaur and Tauren creeps should no longer grant experience when killed while being allied to them
  • Intimidation Shout now properly applies AoE threat
  • Added an additional vendor in Windfell who sells common weapons
  • Lowered the duration of Bash for Orc Grunts in Act III from 2 seconds to 0.25
  • Increased the damage of Keli'dan the Breaker and Feral Swine
  • Seal of Vigor can no longer procc off Quill Aura
  • The King now casts Dominate on himself
  • Save codes now no longer contain spaces, making them easier to copy
  • Recalculated the shadow map, improving shadows on some places

Level 10
Generated the item list of Gems of Unification, just in case someone is intressed in it. Adding which item is dropped by what creep is quite some work while I rather work on game content. So here is just the plain list :)

Rusty Sword
Item Level: 1
Type: Main Hand
Not very effective.
Damage: 1

Wooden Shield
Type: Shield
Armor: 1

Bow
Type: Bow
Range: 450
Damage: 2

Wooden Staff
Type: Staff
No Attack
Mana Regen: 0.5
Intelligence: 1

Old Hat
Type: Head

Servant Mantle
Type: Armor
Spell Power: 1

Bandana
Item Level: 3
Agility: 1

Shiv
Type: Off Hand

Blunt Axe
Type: Two-handed
Splash: 25% / 80
Attack Speed: -10%

Hide Armor

Chainmail
Strength: 1

Linen Hood
Health: 10

Enchanted Bark
Type: Misc
Glows slightly.
Mana: 10

Gloves of Mana
Type: Accessory

Ring of the Wolf
Item Level: 4

Steel Shovel
Damage: 4

Iron Dagger
Crit: 1.5%

Leather Armor
Attack Speed: 3%
Armor: 2
Agility: 2

Robe of Shadows
Spell Power: 3
Intelligence: 3

Buckler of Blocking
Armor: 3

Board Sword
Item Level: 5
Damage: 3
Crit Damage: 1%

Gemmed Stave
No Attack
Mana Regen: 1

Holy Book
Contains old writings.
Hit: 1%

Mail Gauntlets
Health: 20

Eventide Bow
Crit: 1%

Oakwood Bow

Green Scale Armor
Item Level: 6
Hit: 1.5%
Armor: 4
Strength: 2

Shank
Attack Speed: 1%

Headband

Longsword

Troll Skull Trophy

Troll Priest Staff
No Attack
Spell Power: 4

Kite Shield

Hanzo Sword

Studded Tunic
Crit: 4%

The Priest's Cape
Spell Power: 4
Mana: 20

Mail Helmet

Reinforced Longbow
Damage: 6

Furbolg Relic
Item Level: 9
Used in Furbolg rituals.

Murloc Eye
Item Level: 7
Spell Power: 2

Silk Cowl

Staff of the Swamp
No Attack
Intelligence: 4

Hauberk of the Marsh
Armor: 5
Health: 30

Balanced Kris

Aegis of Battle
Dodge: 1%

Gladius
Dodge: 2%

Gnoll Maul
Item Level: 14
Damage: 12
Strength: 4

Feather Armor
Item Level: 11
Attack Speed: 10%
Crit: 5%

Robe of the Gnoll Magi
Spell Power: 5

Bloody Paw
Item Level: 11

Palemane Ring

Ravager Claw
Crit: 3%

Rending Claw

Runed Tribal Staff
Item Level: 17
No Attack
Spell Power: 10

Libram of Grace
Upon reading these old pages you feel enlightened.

Bulwark of Ancestors
Armor: 8

Sabre of the Marauder
Agility: 3

War Totem
Carried by tauren in time of war.

Tundra Halberd
Damage: 14
Strength: 3

Sturdy Recurve
Attack Speed: 6%

Quickdraw Quiver

Ritual Blade
Damage: 9

Khan Helmet

Hat of Witchcraft
Item Level: 13
Intelligence: 2

Bloodscale Crown

Avenger's Chestpiece
Item Level: 16
Armor: 9
Dodge: 5%
Health: 50

Windchaser Wraps
Spell Power: 11
Crit: 7%

Stalker Tooth
Item Level: 20
Still sharp.
Hit: 3%

Stalker Gloves

Elementalist Handwraps

Brigade Handguards

Cursed Bone
Item Level: 23
Spell Power: 6
Crit: 1.5%

The Cleaver
Still has blood on it.
Damage: 10
Crit: 4.5%
Crit Damage: 2%

Headsplitter
Item Level: 19
Damage: 8

Grips of Death
Health: 40

Ember Longbow
Damage: 18
Attack Speed: 10%
Elemental Resistance: 5%

Ember Arrows

Ebon Blade
Crit Damage: 2%
Strength: 5

Shield of the King
Armor: 7
Shadow Resistance: 5%

Seal of the King
Item Level: 27
Ancient runes appear and disappear along the inner band.
Mana: 30

Gloomshroud Vest
Crit: 6%
Crit Damage: 15%
Hit: 4%
Agility: 6

Royal Warhelm
Strength: 3

Soulkeeper
Item Level: 27
The staff carries with it a sense of deep sorrow.
No Attack
Spell Power: 26
Intelligence: 5
On Spell: Each 5 damage or healing spellcasts restore 10 health and mana

Hunting Spear

Nordic Quarterstaff
Item Level: 21
No Attack
Spell Power: 18
Crit Damage: 3%

Traveling Hood

Sharp Blade
Damage: 9

Cotton Robe
Spell Power: 14
Mana: 40

Large Troll Tusk
Item Level: 26
Damage: 10
Crit Damage: 4%

Troll Mojo
Smells like fear...
Dodge: 3.5%

Ula'elek's Defender
Armor: 9

Voodoo Doll
A ragged, stained voodoo doll.
Spell Power: 9

Turtle Scale Bracers

Spinescale Longbow
Item Level: 24
Damage: 17
Attack Speed: 5%
Agility: 4

Turtle Scale Breastplate
Armor: 12
Dodge: 2.5%

Sword of the Dragon Lotus
Item Level: 34
The blade almost feels too hot to touch.
Damage: 15
Crit: 8%
Agility: 5
Elemental Resistance: 10%
Chance: 10%, 25 elemental damage

White Bandana
Crit: 2%

Blackcrow
Item Level: 29
Type: Crossbow
Range: 400
Damage: 25
Crit Damage: 5%
Hit: 5%

War Voulge
Damage: 20
Agility: 5

Wolfshead Helm
Item Level: 32
Attack Speed: 8%
Dodge: 3%

Bloodstone
The stone seems to attract blood and absorb it.
Spell Power: 5
Arcane Resistance: 3%

Marble Amulet
Arcane Resistance: 3%

Jagged Dagger
Hit: 2.5%

Inquisition Robes
Item Level: 32
Spell Power: 12
Crit: 7.5%
Crit Damage: 20%
Arcane Resistance: 10%

Tanglewood Cane
No Attack
Spell Power: 8
Mana: 50

Knight's Boots

Ancient Figurine
Though primitive, this figurine contains some magic.
Elemental Resistance: 3%

Ritual Talisman
Used in mystical shamanistic rituals.

Scarab Pendant
Item Level: 35
Dodge: 3%
Health: 80
Shadow Resistance: 10%

Captain's Helmet
Strength: 5

Farwatch Jerkin
Attack Speed: 12%
Agility: 10

Fine Scimitar
Crit: 7.5%

Crest of the Lost Huntress
Item Level: 35
Arcane Resistance: 15%

Vengeance
Item Level: 41
Though your miserable life has come to nothing, I have given it a magnificent end.
Damage: 35
Crit: 5%
Strength: 7
On Kill: Restores 15 health

Club of Slaves
Item Level: 38
Damage: 26
Crit Damage: 4%
Agility: 11

Ogre Heads Trophy
Item Level: 31
Gruesome.

Flute of Ten Songs
Item Level: 31
Aura: 7% attack speed / 300

Ruined Pelt
Type: Junk
Can be sold for gold.

Ruined Hide
Can be sold for gold.

Clothing Scraps
Can be sold for gold.

Tattered Cloth
Can be sold for gold.

Raw Meat
Can be sold for gold.

Shattered Bone Fragment
Can be sold for gold.

Elderberry
Type: Material
Can be used in recipes.

Crowberry
Can be used in recipes.

Cranberry
Can be used in recipes.

Gooseberry
Can be used in recipes.

Snowberry
Can be used in recipes.

Dragonberry
Can be used in recipes.

Armadale Nut
Can be used in recipes.

Thornweed
Can be used in recipes.

Level 3
This isnt any good Armor for tanker at Lv 4x , it's bad for me , i also use Avenger's Chestpiece .

Level 1
Omg, great job dude. You're putting in so much work lol =D. Also we were interested in the item drop list but the item list is useful too, so thanks for that too :))

Level 10
This isnt any good Armor for tanker at Lv 4x , it's bad for me , i also use Avenger's Chestpiece .

True, there will be a nice one dropping in Cathedral Catacombs once it's released :)

Omg, great job dude. You're putting in so much work lol =D. Also we were interested in the item drop list but the item list is useful too, so thanks for that too :))

Thanks.

Level 1
Although one thing to note: It's pretty easy to get to lvl 50 and then after that if you have full gear it just gets kinda boring. Any ideas on how to prolong the fun? :D

Level 2
okay some hilarious bug happend to me.. centaurs are spawning near the circle of might in the first dungeon as i entered it lol... and they keep spawning

Edit: okay.. now it was one of those excavation beasts...

Level 6
hey there! I loved playing your map.I did it in single player and I enjoyed it very much.I will write my opinion now,maybe it will help you make a better map.

Bugs : The last quest when I go into the cathedral and I have to talk to the 3 NPC's is bugged,I just kept talking to them over and over again.

Quest at davios or david(don't remember his name) is bugged.He is at the trolls with another dude,clicked on him nothing happened.

these where the only bugs I found so far.

Gameplay: I like it very much! It could be improved a lot by adding variety.The one game that I really enjoyed playing was a map called "the black road" You probably know it(if not you should really check it out). I played with a buddy of mind and I can honestly say it almost never got boring.There was always stuff to do! If you implement that concept in your map it will almost never get boring.

Don't be offended,i'm taking the time to write this in my horrible English just because I think this map could be a lot more! And I know you have the dedication to make it work!

1) add bosses that drop specific items.Every quest gives bonus EXP and gold,you could make things more interesting.
You can implement a lot of stuff here,
a)boss tokens-gives access to unique items,skill upgrades and/or bonus stats.You could make a limit for these so that people don't become Godlike...also stronger bosses drop more tokens and stronger progression costs more tokens.Adding a level requirement could prevent cheating.

An example:
The first bandit boss has a chance to drop 1 token and an even smaller chance to drop 2 or 3...Only players between lvl 1-10 can use this

Another example

The bandit den final boss:drops lvl 10-20 tokens,has a chance to drop skill book that adds traits.
Traits have come in 4 types: low lvl,normal,high,legendary(4-3-2-1)
You can level them up (2-3 times,depends) if you have the appropriate book or pay to get it(you can't buy all of them)

and yet another example-

skeleton boss
Drops high level tokens.
Drops higher lever traits pages(or whatever you want to call them)
Drops item set piece.Now here it gets tricky.You don't have predefined classes,that means you can't make items "archer only" so you will have to think differently about this.
3 Items make a set(that grand a specific bonus)If you are a tank and a warrior,you would probably need a different type of set bonus.You could solve this by making 1 item different.

Steel boots of awesome+
Steel gloves of awesome+
steel chest piece OR steel hat of awesome.
Set A + 30% splash dmg set B + 10 resistance...

you get the point..

Damn I wrote a lot...still have some ideas,I shall write them later maybe.

Oh yes,one last thing.Some for of crafting would be cool!I know it;s probably hard to make but it would give everything a new dimension. The Idea is simple : obtain crafting materials from monsters/shop and use it to craft.The stronger you are the better you get! Keep it simple and players will love it! Add a specific "mastery"(passive ability) to encourage some people to pick a certain profession.

Blacksmith( creates weapons)= Increasing dmg by 3%-6%-9%-12%(each % represents a level.The higher level you get,the more items you can create)
Herbalist - Can create stronger potions than from the shop...
you get the idea...

This was a lot,hope you have the patience to read all of it.If you think my ideas are valid and would like to talk on skype or something just leave me a PM.Nevertheless I will write another post in the close future,maybe there will be a few ideas you would like.Thanks you reading and for your great map!

Level 2
@robizeratul herbalist could be able to create potions that grant some stat bonuses as well, they would make that potion tablet more interesting.

btw. another bug idk if its THE save/load bug but friend tried to load his char yup.. wasnt able due to code wipe so i tried to load mine and i got the message "someones already trying to load/save"

well.. tried to save now and i still get the message

Level 10
@robizeratul herbalist could be able to create potions that grant some stat bonuses as well, they would make that potion tablet more interesting.

btw. another bug idk if its THE save/load bug but friend tried to load his char yup.. wasnt able due to code wipe so i tried to load mine and i got the message "someones already trying to load/save"

well.. tried to save now and i still get the message

Hotfixing right away, thanks.

All other posts I've noted, will fix on a later point.

EDIT: Fix is uploaded into the map.

Level 4
where Vengeance is dropped?? :) and i think for the third dung or maybe for future dungs u should add class-set specific items :) for example theres a set u can only use with 2 handed weapon and i duno give u extra stats a new skill or improve a 2 handed weap skill, for example u could make a 5 bosses dung where first boss drop chests for all classes second hat third weaps fourth misc and fifth accesories or i duno will be a lot more interesting:)