• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Gardanean: Rise of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Gardanean: Rise of Chaos
Created by 0neM4n4rmy
Demo is Available!
214744-albums6359-picture68963.jpg

Story

Gardanean: Rise of Chaos will have you follow the story of the blacksmith, Letholdus who lives in the peaceful village of Kosplin. The war between the Northern States and Gardanean has gone on for decades and it is taking its toll on the villagers. Kosplin is lucky to survive these anarchic times, but the danger of being so close to Northern States territory will become its undoing.

Features

Gardanean: Rise of Chaos is a single player party-based RPG campaign that will have you control multiple heroes.
Rise of Chaos' main features allow you to choose what you want to say and gives you the freedom of making your own key choices that will alter the game's storyline subtly or completely.
The game also features a companion relationship meter, similar to Dragon Age (if anyone played it). Some choices would make a companion like you further while some other choices will leave your companion hating you. Having your companion like you will give bonuses to their abilities in combat.
This campaign does have custom heroes and units (with custom models), although most basic units (bandits, footmen, archers) are Warcraft units. It also uses music from Two Steps from Hell and the King Arthur soundtrack and other various music.

Screenshots and Videos

214744-albums6359-picture68962.jpg

214744-albums6359-picture68966.jpg

214744-albums6359-picture68967.jpg

214744-albums6359-picture68968.jpg

214744-albums6359-picture68969.jpg

214744-albums6359-picture68970.jpg

Credits

Model of Letholdus by Sweet Oblivion. Model name is Peasant Paladin
Model of Jack by Ratmahatta. Model name is Alpalan Two Eyes
Music was taken from Two Steps from Hell and King Arthur

Progress

Prologue: Village of Kospllin [100%]
Chapter One: Bearing the Storm [5%]

Attachments

• Gardanean Rise of Chaos.w3n
    10 MB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Level 30
Project looks very interesting. The game has very cool and unique feature for a SP map. And for the music, wow. Two Steps from Hell! I use them alot on my Warcraft 3 maps too. Also, put some screenshots!

All, I can say is good luck with this interesting project, +3 REP!

Level 5
Project looks very interesting. The game has very cool and unique feature for a SP map. And for the music, wow. Two Steps from Hell! I use them alot on my Warcraft 3 maps too. Also, put some screenshots!

All, I can say is good luck with this interesting project, +3 REP!

Yea, Two Steps is awesome. Anyways, I'm still working on the forum itself (first time using it XD) and I'm still putting stuff in tx for the motivation though!

Level 5
The Demo for Gardanean: Rise of Chaos is now available. It's just the prologue but it'll show you how you can choose your dialog and how the choices you make can affect the storyline subtly or completely.
I hope you have fun with the demo!

Status
Not open for further replies.