• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

game camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I think if you gave players an option to use the normal game camera it would create a more enjoyable experience for myself and others. I personally found the way it is at a fixed angle in the current version irritating. Otherwise great work!

I think if you gave players an option to use the normal game camera it would create a more enjoyable experience for myself and others. I personally found the way it is at a fixed angle in the current version irritating. Otherwise great work!

You will be able to see things I want to hide with custom camera :)
That why I made it possible for you to customize custom camera using arrow keys.

Level 1
The camera ruin it completly. I dont care if you want to hide stuff whats the point if it ruin the gameplay. How do I fucking move the camera around with arrows and use my spell keybinds at the same time with 1 hand ? Did you think of that genius ?.

I know im rude but why the fuck would you do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.