• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Lock Camera Angle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Is it possible to lock the camera angle so it faces another direction than the base camera angle for the duration of the whole game? Basically the game starts and every player's camera is rotated to said angle.

Thank you for any help :)!

Level 7
This will do, but I hope someone add better GUI/jass cause I think there are leaks in it
Add the event periodic timer set it to "every 0.01", change the angle of the game camera in the "game" trigger section(as far as I remember this can make the game crash)

Level 7
Mhhh it doesn't really seem to work :/ maybe I implemented it wrong....anyways maybe there are other ideas, which maybe don't have to many leaks :I

Thanks to you anyways @Fang !

Level 9
Fang's suggestion should work just fine. Can you show what you did? There must be some error, because really all you need to do is this kind of trigger:

• Camera Angle
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.05 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All players) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Camera - Set (Picked player)'s camera Angle of attack to YourWantedAngle over 0.00 seconds
Alternatively, not trying to advertise too much, but you can use something like this as well: Combined Camera Slider System v1.0.18 (Though, if all that you want is the angle, a system like this might be a little more than needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.