• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gallery of Assorted Warcraft-Related Poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 23
Some usable shit I've made over the years for no particular reason.

This is all Warcraft-related, and none were created for specific projects of mine.

It's also all completely shite.
  • Stalker
    • An experiment with grafting new geometry onto old bones. Mostly successful.
    • attachment.php
  • FootElfX
    • Recent-ish Dragonhawkless rider. Rubbish 'sword' emitters, better weaponless and with attachments.
    • attachment.php
  • DragonMan
    • Recent satyr-based humanoid dragon. Rubbish weapon.
    • attachment.php
  • Skeletor 3X
    • Early experiment with new geometry on old bones. Built from the Temple of the Damned and others. Shit ribs, nice concept.
    • attachment.php
  • Paladinoth
    • Paladin animations, aside from faux-dissipate DECAY animations; this is a unit, not a hero. Poorly done in places, nice concept.
    • attachment.php
  • Orc Hammerite
    • Thrall-based unit with faux-dissipate DECAY animations. Solid.
    • attachment.php
  • Warlord
    • Intended for Griffo's Warlords map. This is a Paladin-based UNIT with faux-dissipate DECAY animations, built from campaign screen elements. Solid.
    • attachment.php
  • Faceless Two
    • Paladin-based FULL HERO created for Hive contest. Solid.
    • attachment.php
So yeah, I've done a lot of crazy shit in my time. These may be available to those of appropriate standing to finish/use if I trust them enough.

Last edited:
Level 25
You can fix that by importing a sound and then giving the imported sound the path to the Tauren death sound, which will replace the Tauren death sound with the sound you've imported. You can do this with music too I think.
~Craka_J

Level 13
These are really cool, why are you always beating yourself up rao ? These models are so good ! Sure, they arent general frank material, but who cares ? Theyre usefull and i like them. I hope someday they get on our resouces section so others may enjoy them (yess i know a few there are already on it) Good work Rao, and the Paladinoth is looking better than ever.

Level 23
Well, for a start, the original Orc Hammerite and Paladinoth had square torsos (because they were ripped from Thrall). I know I'm into sharp edges when it comes to my own designs, but for Warcraft III, that is completely unacceptable (at least, for a non-mounted unit).

The Stalker has holes all over him, and his energies twist very nastily during some sequences. The only parts of this model that really satisfy me now are the legs, though I retain the source so I could go back to him without much fuss.

FootElfX was just all-over sloppy.

Dragonman had his charms, and so was released two days ago.

Skeletor works but needs serious attention; he has no substance in his torso, and the big ribs protrude horribly. And his lower jaw is from the Frost Wyrm, which doesn't match the colour scheme at all.

Level 23
omfg double post

Sebastian/SeruK says:
I would suggest either getting him nipples or a chestplate.
RDZ: I know what it means to work hard on machines, it's a labour of love so please don't ask me why... says:
Hmmz.

... time passes...

Sebastian/SeruK says:
Looks much better.

Last edited:
omfg double post

Sebastian/SeruK says:
I would suggest either getting him nipples or a chestplate.
RDZ: I know what it means to work hard on machines, it's a labour of love so please don't ask me why... says:
Hmmz.

... time passes...

Sebastian/SeruK says:
Looks much better.

It's really nice and it's pretty cool made. I like the new chest plate.

Status
Not open for further replies.