• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Galaxy Refuge RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
A newly started multiplayer RPG map!

Storyline(Diary):

Day 1: Today was my first day in Dania. Me and my family have recently got a farm near the Space Corporation. I hear they have been finishing up on their rocket to fly to the Space Station, located outside the galaxy. They must have built the station a few years back, nearly spent 10 billion on the flight trips back and forth for supplies.

Day 2: I was in town, while I saw a Wanted poster. It appeared about 6 brutal thieves assassinated 12 Year old William. Poor little guy, must have been a terrifying experience.

Day 3: Came home to find my family dead, in the rubble of our once standing farm. I picked up a portrait of us, at BlackFathom Deeps, before it was infested by the cruel beasts that are there today.

Day 4: I came across another Wanted poster today, but it was different. It said the same people, but there was scribbles over who they killed. I could see the faint letterings say "Mother and Daughter assassinated at a small farm near the Space Corporation. Father missing".

Day 5: I woke up to find the Space Corporation blown apart. I ran inside and saw the staff of the corporation injured on the floor. It appeared the place was falling apart, and one of the people said. "Run, they came here...looking...for you. Take the rocket and get to the space station...they won't get you there. They have hostages...So-" The man had fallen to the ground, dead.

Day 6: I heard footsteps moving faster and faster behind me. I turned back. There were 6 men chasing me, and I knew they were the murderers. I jumped into the rocket and took off before they got to me. The rocket plummeted to the ground, in an unknown area on Earth.

I am looking for the following:

Modeler
Terrainer
Triggerer

Screenshots:
188963-albums3116-picture29332.jpg

188963-albums3116-picture29333.jpg

188963-albums3116-picture29334.jpg

188963-albums3116-picture29335.jpg

Last edited:
Level 5
Haha, actually it was already started a couple weeks ago...but I'm not that very well finished...I'm currently making a place where the ship crashed. And no Catch_Ya, it's not "Just an idea" since I already started it...and right now I do not have a team :[

Level 5
Okay, I am gonna be posting some screenshots once I complete Micropolis(fail name XD) which is the town you find after crashing(A Dungeon will be there). It is also a place where everything is as tall as yourself. It is almost finished, just gota do the inside of the castle, where the dungeon is located.

Level 5
Well In Twilight's Eve, you would be at like...and Invulnerable door, and a region was setup to cover an area in which if someone was in that area when the target said "-enter" They would enter the dungeon with them. At the end, upon defeating the final boss, they would each be transported to 4 different small areas surrounding by boundaries, and they would each get an item.(Only 4 people would be allowed to enter at one time, which would be useful for my map aswell)

Level 9
But you want like following

A player stands in front of a gate inside a region when enter has been said they would be transported inside the dungeon when they beated the boss (after a series of puzzles or monsters) they will be transported to the area u mentioned and get to choose between 3 items when they taken one the will be transported to a starting spot and the items inside the tiny space will diseaper ?

Level 5
Yes except for there will not be 3 items to choose from. They will get 1, and if it is not for their class, they cannot pick it up. And then in the little area after they pick it up, they type "-leave" to go back to the entrance.

Level 9
drhunter sorry to say you this but my main computer has crashed and is broken currently (stupid motherboard) it will take about 5 weeks till i get the new one i wanted (due to some extra things) but luckely i had a backup of everything on my external harddisk so i have the map here sorry that i couldn't work much on it i had schoool stuff.

i would suggest you look for another terrainer becuz I'm having some big tests from my school ahead

Attachments

• Galaxy%20Refuge%20RPG[1].w3x
    141.5 KB · Views: 57
Level 5
So very sorry, I have been busy for a while with work at home..The project will have to be delayed for a short time..

EDIT: I have reviewed what you have done with the dungeon, and I must say, it is something I could not have done myself! Anyways I'll allow you to continue being terrainer, As I believe your computer should probably be fixed now.

Level 4
Ummh.... Multiplayer? Dosn't go very well whit the story : 1 person in the story

And multiple guys in the game? Make a explonation for that for example :

And now you will enter space whit your team to search the old space station to uncover a dark secret....

(Sorry for reviving a 16 days old post ^^) - Shock

Status
Not open for further replies.