• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The grate RPG game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
That Stupid RPG game

That Stupid RPG game is about grate heroes, kings, warriors which have betrayed there Owen people taking all the power they can, although they don’t know that there is someone out there which is going to stop this madness.

The story
It all started on a normal day, everyone was happy no one hated each other even the undead and the human have found their ways to Not hate each other even the night elves. But there was something wrong, not with just the humans or the undead & night elves there was something very wrong. One day someone has killed there Owen allays because they did not do what they say but it was not a normal person it was, a hero, a king of the undead legion, then the next day something even more wrong happed, all the kings where going mad, heroes where killing there Owen people, but why no one knows why.

Extra Stuff

This will have a camera system so you can move around with your arrow Keys and a HP bar so you’re just looking up not always looking down and you’re trying to focus LoL. New item system is being made I Hope it turns out good or even works it will happen like this you will have an item bar not a 6 slot item bar on the bottom you won’t be able to put any items on the normal place it is strange but yeah but something like in Diablo.

Here is the item system and it works OMG now i have to do all this
stuff agan and put it in my map, -_- thats why some times i make a test map before i just put it in my map.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.psd
    3.6 MB · Views: 75
  • That stupid RPG game (Movie).w3x
    3.2 MB · Views: 42
  • H8.jpg
    H8.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
Level 17
That cinematic was poorly made. The "even the kings fighted" scene came, the kings weren't fighting.

Status
Not open for further replies.