• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

RPG Icecrown finishing touch-ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
hey, guys. I was amking a simple adjustment to Icecrown to make it a RPG with basic heroes with different models. I only have two problems I wish to fix.

1. A.I.s only produce certain heroes, for example, the humans only produce Archmages/Jainas. That's really annoying as I wanted to try a Undead v.s. Scourge map (one of the Heroes is the Lich King using low_Kwaliti's AMAZING model), and only Archmages was kinda a boring battle. And I kinda want to make the undead A.I. unable to produce the Lich King, cuz 2 Lich King's kinda don't make sense.

2. I don't know how to make the Goblin merchants sell different Items. I would like to make each Goblin merchant sell different items from each other.

That's really all that's left. This was on another post by the way and nobody would respond. I really want to fix this though, pleez helpz!!:vw_death::vw_wtf:

Attachments

• RPG Icrwn.w3x
    7 MB · Views: 107
Level 4
Thnx, that fixes THAT problem, the A.I.'s the tricky part. I've tried goin' into A.I. editor and editing the properties, like making it a 50/50 chance that the first hero they choose is either the Paladin or the Blood Mage in the Hero selection order, but that doesn't work either.

Status
Not open for further replies.