• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gaias 1.2 ... and yes, I'm not joking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I'm not going to address all of these but I will select a few at random.

#5/6 with the idea of having STR increase HP and INT increasing mana I ultimately disagree with that idea, but I understand where you are coming from. If you were able to just get HP from STR firstly it would deem CON slightly less useful and secondly as Vestra had already kind of addressed it would make the game so much easier making tanks just that much more tankable and casters would never run out of Mana either.

#8 I personally don't find it too much of an issue anymore. It used to be worse. It used to take forever between waves and after people had complained about it in the past the time between waves is now significantly better. I don't think the number of waves should be changed at all, but rather if any changes were to be done with it perhaps the option to skip the waves/lieutenant boss all together. Giving the option to only do waves if you talk to Gaspode. Or perhaps the best option Forcing players to do the waves until they complete the quest for gaspode to kill Lieutenant and as long as you or everyone in the dungeon has the quest completed you have the option to skip it entirely if you so desire.

#9 while I agree that it would be kind of cool to see world trash mobs randomly spawn in zones (excluding world bosses and such) I think dungeon mobs and bosses should still stay at set spawns. Dungeons should be strategic and learning the spawns and mobs as a group gives a level of skill and strategy in order to go through it.

Level 13
I'm not going to address all of these but I will select a few at random.

#5/6 with the idea of having STR increase HP and INT increasing mana I ultimately disagree with that idea, but I understand where you are coming from. If you were able to just get HP from STR firstly it would deem CON slightly less useful and secondly as Vestra had already kind of addressed it would make the game so much easier making tanks just that much more tankable and casters would never run out of Mana either.

#8 I personally don't find it too much of an issue anymore. It used to be worse. It used to take forever between waves and after people had complained about it in the past the time between waves is now significantly better. I don't think the number of waves should be changed at all, but rather if any changes were to be done with it perhaps the option to skip the waves/lieutenant boss all together. Giving the option to only do waves if you talk to Gaspode. Or perhaps the best option Forcing players to do the waves until they complete the quest for gaspode to kill Lieutenant and as long as you or everyone in the dungeon has the quest completed you have the option to skip it entirely if you so desire.

#9 while I agree that it would be kind of cool to see world trash mobs randomly spawn in zones (excluding world bosses and such) I think dungeon mobs and bosses should still stay at set spawns. Dungeons should be strategic and learning the spawns and mobs as a group gives a level of skill and strategy in order to go through it.

Doing all those fancy things with gaspode seems a bit complex. Tbh I just think once d4 comes out, reduce d3 waves to 4 and if zwieb does that heroic dungeon thing, have the 8 there instead. I no longer think they should be skippable completely but reduced to keep up with the rest of the game maybe.

We might find more trouble with them considering this new levelling system as well, I guess we'll see in 1.1m

I agree with the dungeon point. 'could certainly add a bit more strategy to various bosses and groups within the game as well.

This kid's still trying to sling his bullshit?

Sam is back, back again, Sam is back, tell his friend

soul hes back, soul hes back, soul hes back daNAna NA na na na na etc

Level 10
Doing all those fancy things with gaspode seems a bit complex. Tbh I just think once d4 comes out, reduce d3 waves to 4 and if zwieb does that heroic dungeon thing, have the 8 there instead. I no longer think they should be skippable completely but reduced to keep up with the rest of the game maybe.

It wouldn't really be all that complex at all really. You already have to click gaspode in order to summon the waves all it would require is some sort of trigger on the quest log once the quest is completed there will be another option on gaspode to just click and skip the waves or something rather instead. This would require everyone to do the waves at least one time, and giving the option to continue to run him every dungeon if they so desire.
Having said that if heroics are implemented I do enjoy the concept of them having to do more waves if the other number of waves is reduced on normal.

EDIT: On a side note I think since 1.2 will have maxed level cap I think there should be some sort of repeatable quests implimented in the game at max level. Like collect a certan # of items or kill so many wolves to get maybe some kinda small reward that's not very significant on its own but enough to make it worth doing over and over again to add some replay to the game.

Level 6
Well hello everyone.
I haven't been on around over a month and yet i see that even 1.1m still not ready (not preasuring) im wondering now if this version will even be out before this year ends or before world ends (which i doubt).

Out of topic.

I need help with something very special i've seeked everywhere but i still had no luck on finding a wc3 frozen throne cd key becouse i lost mine and i can't play wc3 tft now, im asking for you all if you could possibly get me a wc3 expansion cdkey as i mentioned before i have seeked everywhere but in the country i am is not really easy finding those original keys. To be more specific and avoid any confusion the cdkey has to be free which means that no one else will be using it i oviously googled some but all those are either used or banned thats why this is mostly my last resource for finding a wc3 exp key.

So i ask if anyone could help me with this would be really nice if you can send me a private message to this hive account with the cdkey (or serial if u wana call it that way cdkey and serial are just same with different names)

And happy incoming christmas

Level 13
Well hello everyone.
I haven't been on around over a month and yet i see that even 1.1m still not ready (not preasuring) im wondering now if this version will even be out before this year ends or before world ends (which i doubt).

Out of topic.

I need help with something very special i've seeked everywhere but i still had no luck on finding a wc3 frozen throne cd key becouse i lost mine and i can't play wc3 tft now, im asking for you all if you could possibly get me a wc3 expansion cdkey as i mentioned before i have seeked everywhere but in the country i am is not really easy finding those original keys. To be more specific and avoid any confusion the cdkey has to be free which means that no one else will be using it i oviously googled some but all those are either used or banned thats why this is mostly my last resource for finding a wc3 exp key.

So i ask if anyone could help me with this would be really nice if you can send me a private message to this hive account with the cdkey (or serial if u wana call it that way cdkey and serial are just same with different names)

And happy incoming christmas

Ihaz and Box have my last key tied up sorry Ego. Do they not sell WC3 anywhere near where you live? That sounds strange. If I come across another key I'll let you know.

Level 9
Poor ego, and, has doubtful seen berserkers arp? Just saying, Arp has a big part to play (Berserker having the highest as of now at 50) may not have the biggest base Attack Power, but probably has the highest damage per hit, which is where it comes down to.

Also, since when were video games EVER based off logic?

Block would either just be Parry or just evasion with a different name, on Crusader/Berserker don't think as Evasion as "evasion" but rather "block" Be too hard, and too pointless to add in block

Muscle, means more power, not always more endurance, seeing as endurance is equal to stamina and not power.

Don't take words too seriously, not worth the time in my opinion, and its perfectly fine as is, once again, since when do games with giant spiders, undead warriors, and giant beings made of lava and fire, ever use logic?

As of now, D3 waves are fine, timesinks for the endgame is good, however yes, it might need to be reduced, if it becomes just easier for 3-4 players who've already done d3 enough before 1,2 to just kill world bosses of equal tiers.

Frankly, I don't like games that have random spawns, rather not have 20 monsters spawn on me, while im trying to rest up. But, thats just me.

Also, this map is only half done content wise, Zweib has already promised that there will be several different top tier armors useful in their own situations.

I'm I guess attacking your points, but im not saying their bad, all of those points are valid, just not for gaias, as of now. I appreciate that your trying to think of ways to make gaias better, but try pleasing the masses, rather than yourself, or a specific group of people. No ones ever won anything by appealing to the 1%, Romney tried, but look whos still president of the u.s.

Level 9
Also, I love that you use logic, I love useing logic too, but it decays once you enter a completely different universe, such as video games, the creators can make whatever they want, and sadly, not many people in the world use logic, (another american situation, sorry I truely am a ignorant american, trying not to be though, ignorant, but willing to learn) look at all the followers of Tim Tebow, even though hes aweful at what he does, everyone loves him, only due to (as it seems to me) becomes hes openly overly christian. Which plays to ethos, maybe pathos, but not logos.

Level 4
Reply to Ihazdialup

Arp... yes indeed Bers has the highiest one.

Of course i thought of evasion as block shield. but its not fair when you see Assassin Class which is considered Agile class having 10+ evasion and Crus 20+. Thats why we need block and evasion to categorize thing correctly. even here you may ignore logic but its always there.

Two naked bodies. one muscled another not. just imagine the picture. you did? ok dont tell me now STR is not endurance also. Muscle is a kind of natural armor for humans. so yes it should give some endurance.

..... My friend you are the creator of those creeps. if needed you can even make them dance. its in your hand how that monsters will be. (the creators).

There is no such thing as attacking my points. i will accept your ideas if they make sense to me. if they dont i wont. so feel free. NP!

Look everything in life must have principles. even games. without principles even as a human being even as a game you will be lost. for example people who dont have principles are people which you can buy and sell anytime.
i noticed that Gaias is an RPGS very much based on logic. that means Gaias has principles: Logic.
A 15 year old kid can play ANY game as soon as that game gives him the DELUSION of "having fun". but when it comes to older people or people who actually HAVE LEARN to think and judge whatever they do in their lives that kind of people CANT play whatever comes in their hands. i personally cant because they insult my understanding. so i just reject them.
I mentioned it before and i will do so again. i dont give a fuck what the majority says.
the majority of human population (especially america) is too brainwashed and manipulated.
Humans tend to support their existing ideas because that ideas are part of their identity. and fightning your own identity for a human being is the last thing he/she wants. so we tend to protect our believes with everything we have even if that everything is a cup of shit.
In such a fucked up world i consider that we need LOGIC to survive. or else we will always be puppets controled by the ideas of the few who have vast interests. (see the world now).
Dude you are opening a huge subject. so i wont keep it up because its endless. but i will tell that religious people are just pathetic. believing in some thousands of year old pshycological fairy tales. which all can do is to DIVIDE humanity and turn the populations against each other. People should educate themselves. knowledge is always the key. if there is one thing you need to be hungry for thats KNOWLEDGE.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER !! reminds you anything? Now look at our societies. we have been divided in so many groups, classes subclasses and so on that we forgot that our TRUE human needs which are the same for ALL humans, no matter color or size.

Level 17
well that a crusader with heavy armor and shield has more evasion than an assassin is really a bit strange ;) , but i think thats not that important, the main thing is that balancing is fine, as you already said, adding a block value to remove the evasion from crusaders will completely crush the balancing, and it will be a lot of work to re-balance

Level 13
Alright screw it I'm editing these posts out to avoid a flame war

Doubtful, please keep everything here relating to the game, not your outlook on life.

Last edited:
Level 13
yeah no need to start another flame war. People are entitled to their opinions.

Doubtful, please keep everything here relating to the game, not your outlook on life.

Level 1

Yes, regardless of whether you're right or wrong, keep (let's say) "personal" things, or any other non-Gaia related info to yourself.

Although I for one agree that religion is poison and the root of all that is wrong in the world, I can't help but try to avoid bringing it up (the irony of said words, I know). With that in mind, how has a Warcraft III map / ORPG's thread gotten to this subject anyway? And what's the point? For what it's worth, isn't Zweib busy in real life? Let's just bump this for bump's sake, but not go on with post after post of nonsense.

On a more related note: Z, if you're reading this, know that if you decide to release the newest version of Gaias before X-mas or not, you will still have our support. In fact, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you deserve a break, and should enjoy your holidays first.

Well...if you won't get to read this on time...No matter what your religious views:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Level 13
Yes, regardless of whether you're right or wrong, keep (let's say) "personal" things, or any other non-Gaia related info to yourself.

Although I for one agree that religion is poison and the root of all that is wrong in the world, I can't help but try to avoid bringing it up (the irony of said words, I know). With that in mind, how has a Warcraft III map / ORPG's thread gotten to this subject anyway? And what's the point? For what it's worth, isn't Zweib busy in real life? Let's just bump this for bump's sake, but not go on with post after post of nonsense.

On a more related note: Z, if you're reading this, know that if you decide to release the newest version of Gaias before X-mas or not, you will still have our support. In fact, I think I speak for everyone when I say that you deserve a break, and should enjoy your holidays first.

Well...if you won't get to read this on time...No matter what your religious views:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

The irony of that in itself is fairly amusing. I too have my issues with religion, hell, I think everyone does but we don't all need to voice our opinions on religion, or countries, or their people, or their presidents ihaz. I only like Obama because he's a damn fine looking man. I only like Christmas for the giving and time spent with our ever bitter families, not the bearded fella who might have died a couple of millennia back.

But I, nor any of you ladies and gentlemen, have no right to judge those who do support that.

I agree with you here though Kl3sk, well spoken.
When the next version comes out is irrelevant, our lovely map maker is well deserving of a break of some kind so if people stop jumping down his throat for progress we might see some after Christmas, or after the holidays in general. Who knows, Zweib's German, he's probably drinking.

Do you want decisions based around Gaias to be made under the influence of alcohol? I sure as hell do.

Who knows, Zweib's German, he's probably drinking.

Do you want decisions based around Gaias to be made under the influence of alcohol? I sure as hell do.
Awww, come on, am I the only one who senses a small piece of sweet-lemon-juiced-racism here? ;D

But yes, who doesn't like a beer or two? ;P

There is definitely going to happen some progress to gaias over the next weeks. I can't say wether it will come before christmas or not, but I will try my best.

About the whole discussion that is currently raging:
Since when does logic apply to computer games? Balance beats logic in design decisions. Always. And that's the reason why phyiscal spells might consume mana or might not consume mana. Because balance. Also, it isn't really fun to have a useless manapool... it was something that already bothered me about the squire, but then I didn't want to mess up the existing balancing, so I put mana on all the higher advanced skills to make up for that and consider the squire base class as "spamable" spells that are justified in their balance to be free of cost in comparison to the advanced skills.

I will not change or remove the waves of D3. Simply because the waves are an integral part of D3 design. Consider them as trashmobs. If I would have placed 8 packs of trash before a static boss, nobody would complain. Why the difference? Simply because you don't have to pull the packs by yourself?

As a christmas gift:
If you ever wondered how I may look like and what I do aside from coding Gaias, I put a picture of my band and me into the attachment. I'm the guitarist in the background.

Attachments

• _DSC5290.jpg
    _DSC5290.jpg
    322.5 KB · Views: 136
Level 3
2) Gaia's does lack items, yes, and it wastes items on various early game models that are never used. In over a year of playing, or something, I've never seen a metal staff equipped on another player. The item system in gaias could do with a massive rework but I'd recommend we tackle that process in an entirely different thread with zwiebs approval as the suggestions will go haywire..

Completely agree, thats why I suggested this long time ago.

ChaosClouds said:
Equipment Suggestion:
Some weapons such as Cold Death and Basilik Talon recipe are pretty rare + require some rare materials as well, and their stats are inferior compared to further easily drop equip. For example, Cold Death compared to Sharp Shooter.

I would like to suggest that some of weapons (or crafted weapons) may be enhanced in the future gameplay. For instance, with adding recipes that require old equipment itself as main component ( i don't think this is possible since all recipe crafted from stuff in material inventory). Or maybe by adding NPC / Smith to implement this idea.

Zweibelchen said:
Item enhancing will be in 1.2, as some of the legendarys can be upgraded then to level 50.
I hope it's not only legendary item but some equipments or crafted equipments can be enhanced as well (through another receipe or anything)
maybe with enhancing it can match the legendary.

I hope it's not only legendary item but some equipments or crafted equipments can be enhanced as well (through another receipe or anything)
maybe with enhancing it can match the legendary.
It was just an example of new recipes. The system will get the overhaul anyway, so there's no reason why there shouldn't be "revamped" old recipe items.
So yes, I might implement an upgrade through recipes for some underdog items such as Cold Death.

Level 10
Zwiebel a God in the realms of gaming and music. Shred that Guitar :D Pretty awesome photo of the band. Is there any way that we could listen to your music? Do you guys have any demos or songs online?

Level 13
Zwiebel a God in the realms of gaming and music. Shred that Guitar :D Pretty awesome photo of the band. Is there any way that we could listen to your music? Do you guys have any demos or songs online?

I second that, I'd like to hear some recordings. You guys look fairly badass.

Drink up, make game changing decisions, do it.

Level 13
Errrm... I don't know ... yes, we got some demos, but I'm not quite sure wether I can show that to the english-speaking public... ;)
The lyrics are fine for german audience with little to no knowledge of english, but for americans... umm...

HEY.

I'm a New Zealander.

Also I'm fairly fond of various types of music, lyrics are sort of just an addition in sound. I like Rammstein if that counts for anything but I assume you guys aren't a metal band.

Level 6
you know what would be an awsome christmas gift.............a wc3 tft cd key tat nobody uses so i can play again........:goblin_cry:
:goblin_cry: :goblin_cry: :goblin_cry: :goblin_cry: :goblin_cry: :goblin_cry:

Wew tats a lot of tears :vw_sad:

Level 10
well i liked the idea of the new stats... and i really REALLY agree...
more options of equips will be good and maybe one more skill in the begining will be cool too
so you will have more option to what kind of char you could make...
thief that can have more difference because well assassin and bard still look the same
magician and necromancer and also bishop looks exactly the same... :/
the only really advanced changes was monk and druid in my opnion so more equips will be cool more some world bosses in the first areas will be cool like one more boss at 1~10
1 at 11~20 and 1 at 21~30 and the rest of equips implemented in the dungeons
well more recipes... more things to do... some party quests... some looping quests... some more story quests will be cool too

Level 2
well i liked the idea of the new stats... and i really REALLY agree...
more options of equips will be good and maybe one more skill in the begining will be cool too
so you will have more option to what kind of char you could make...
thief that can have more difference because well assassin and bard still look the same
magician and necromancer and also bishop looks exactly the same... :/
the only really advanced changes was monk and druid in my opnion so more equips will be cool more some world bosses in the first areas will be cool like one more boss at 1~10
1 at 11~20 and 1 at 21~30 and the rest of equips implemented in the dungeons
well more recipes... more things to do... some party quests... some looping quests... some more story quests will be cool too
i think there are enaugh bosses on these leves, also theres are dungeons.
looping quest is an interesting idea but i think it will kinda take the magic from the game. and more story realated is an awsome idea :D

The reason there is so few pieces of equipment in Gaias was because of Save/Load limitations and map size. As both things won't matter anymore in the future (As we are going to remove the mp3 music and replace it with my custom midi reader library and also remove the disabled icons for items and instead go with a generic disabled icon), there will probably be a lot more item choices with 1.2.
I won't implement items for earlier content, though, simply because I feel that those items always serve a purpose and that the base class design doesn't allow for much diversity anyway.
It simply doesn't make sense to implement redundant gear early in the game. There is always a 'best' option. It's in the nature of point-based gear systems.

Level 13
The item options for the early game are fairly crap as it stands though. Plus, for newcomers, drops and gear are two of various factors that really make an rpg stand out over the rest. I suggest working on them at some point, not having countless level 1-5 options but perhaps a few basic sets that could last you up to d1 that don't cost 100 damn gold a piece.

I personally think, as the heroes come, they should come fully equipped with the most basic gear. I've always hated the idea that some giant pregnant rpg metaphor just spat out a warrior with a sword and shield but no other viable gear to support what clearly would have some form of shitty armor.

Level 4
Me and Ihazdialup had a peacful chat !!! SO WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM? WHY the fuck some people in here HAVE TO STICK their NOSES in every fucking discusion in here? Mind your fucking bussiness and if you dont like a conversation thats your fucking problem !!!! not mine. me and Ihazdialup had a peacful conversation i repeat !!!
Vestra dont tell me what i should do ok KID? mind your bussiness !!!! YOU SPAM in this forum more than anyone else and you express yourself on every subject more than anyone else !!
*Vestra the guy that always has something to say*. SOOOO STFU people and mind your bussiness. if you dont like a discussion its your problem.
I dont accept from anyone mostly from people like you Vestra telling me what i should write and what not.
I myself also read this forum and i dont agree with many opinions in here (as well as many other people) BUT we dont go spaming our opinions in the whole forum and saying to other people what they should TALK about and what not. SOOO once more. MIND YOUR BUSSNINESS KIDS.
I DONT need police in here. not on the internet !!! you people are so fucking sheep that you dont respect the freedom internet offers you (especially on internet). thats why you are doomed.
And BTW i dont make blowjobs and lick asses of map makers and admins in here (like some other) just to be accepted. PATHETIC !!! YOU HYPOCRITES!

Lucky you have someone like me in here to shake and awake some brains.

Now being a real MAN myself i stand for my words and you go ahead and do what you want to do.

and BTW dont bother understanding me. you simply WONT.

Level 10
Everyone was over and done with the arguing but you are just fueling the fire now.

and BTW dont bother understanding me. you simply WONT.

If he won't understand you then why would you write that huge rant? It's completely irreverent and it's just going to start drama on the forums which we are all trying to prevent. There's an old saying "If you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all". it doesn't matter who started this the best thing to do is just drop it or take this argument into private messages. There is no reason you should continue to argue with people over every little thing on these forums because ultimately it does not solve a single thing, and I can only assume it really frustrates not only other members on this forum or the moderators of hiveworkshop itself but Zwiebel and the other map makers as well. They make this map as a side project they have so many things going on in their own lifes and do you really think they want to spend their free time working on a map that people just bitch and troll about all day long? Just drop it and save everyone a hassle. I for one am getting pretty tired of all the trolling and fighting on the forums and from what I can tell every single one of these 'arguments' revolves around you. Clearly us kids can't understand your logic so you should just stop trying to change our minds because we won't understand. A lot of us do not share your views on many subjects and that will not change, but just because we disagree on views doesn't mean you need to get all defensive every single time there is a disagreement. So please if you are going to argue and flame with anyone else from this point on take it to private messages.

Level 13
Pm it goes then. Stick to the topic doubtful.
I'm glad you're here soul, reading your post was the only thing preventing me from spamming crap again.

Level 4
Reply to S0ulseeker

There is also another "old saying" which goes like this: when you have nothing serious to say dont talk bullshit.

WTF is the story you wrote above? YOU ARE NOT ON TV!! it wasnt touching at all. once again with your pathetic lanaugage you try to attract peoples attention. pathetic.

Learn to READ! What i wrote was simple and OBVIOUS. (but yes.. you feel that you need to defend yourself and so on. As i wrote above). Shallow your pride and accept the facts. You will become a better person.

OK but since you dont know how to read, let me repeat myself. Its you and guys like Vestra who stick their noses in every subject on this forum not me ! got that? is that simple????

OFC i am THE BAD GUY in here since i was the only one who had the BALLZ to stand up and pause for a while the eternal spammers/philosophers/all knowing guys in this forum. YESS put me on the wall and shoot me!!!!

It wasnt I who got aggresive. i just had a little chat with Ihazdialup.
Some other people in here got aggresive for some reason.

I said the same to Vestra. Now i say it to you. SPEAK FOR YOUSELF ! you dont know what the other people think. they are not you/like you.

Yes private messages good idea !!! Well since the idea was yours why didnt you sent private message to me??? hyporicte or not !??!
but yes generally its a good idea (PM).

and sorry that im not a sweet speaker. i dont work on TV (hypocisy) and im not a barbie girl.

Level 13
Unbelievable, do you ever shut the fuck up?

I've sent you a goddamn message, your fight is with me, not soul. He's trying to show you some form of reason. I'm not as kind. Stop spamming your useless shit all over this thread and read your fucking page.

Level 18
Reply to S0ulseeker

There is also another "old saying" which goes like this: when you have nothing serious to say dont talk bullshit.

WTF is the story you wrote above? YOU ARE NOT ON TV!! it wasnt touching at all. once again with your pathetic lanaugage you try to attract peoples attention. pathetic.

Learn to READ! What i wrote was simple and OBVIOUS. (but yes.. you feel that you need to defend yourself and so on. As i wrote above). Shallow your pride and accept the facts. You will become a better person.

OK but since you dont know how to read, let me repeat myself. Its you and guys like Vestra who stick their noses in every subject on this forum not me ! got that? is that simple????

OFC i am THE BAD GUY in here since i was the only one who had the BALLZ to stand up and pause for a while the eternal spammers/philosophers/all knowing guys in this forum. YESS put me on the wall and shoot me!!!!

It wasnt I who got aggresive. i just had a little chat with Ihazdialup.
Some other people in here got aggresive for some reason.

I said the same to Vestra. Now i say it to you. SPEAK FOR YOUSELF ! you dont know what the other people think. they are not you/like you.

Yes private messages good idea !!! Well since the idea was yours why didnt you sent private message to me??? hyporicte or not !??!
but yes generally its a good idea (PM).

and sorry that im not a sweet speaker. i dont work on TV (hypocisy) and im not a barbie girl.

You don't know how to quote and your grammar sucks, so why would we listen to you?, you should get banned.

Level 3
Unbelievable, do you ever shut the fuck up?

I've sent you a goddamn message, your fight is with me, not soul. He's trying to show you some form of reason. I'm not as kind. Stop spamming your useless shit all over this thread and read your fucking page.

Hahahahah.
*grabs some popcorn*

Level 10
I'm going to grab this back from page 107

I'm glad you care about Gaias doubtful, and I like the effort you put into your suggestions. Just remember we all care about it, and if people disagree with you, don't attack them. Take their points, their suggestions on board and defend your own without getting hostile. Doing that might put them forward in a better light to Zwieb and anyone else involved in finalised changes.

Just keep in mind we're all entitled to our ideas.

When we disagree with your views it doesn't mean we don't respect you for being an avid gaias player. It's always great to see other Gaia enthusiasts We are just expressing our thoughts as well to your ideas. We are not trying to attack them, but rather strengthen them. As vestra says we all care about Gaias here. We won't always have the same views but by working together as a community we can help balance gaia further. We disagree with ideas to strengthen their arguments and cases to make those suggestions even better. I have suggested a lot of things to the community that was frowned upon or not popular but I would never become hostile and insult others simply because my views are not shared. That doesn't solve anything and it only looks bad on the community. If you truly cared about Gaias you would not do that. Insult me as you will, I am done arguing and if you want to talk to me further send me a message because I will not be replying to you anymore on the forums themselves.

To add something with some actual value after the ongoing shitstorming to this thread:

I've decided to update Gaias twice before 1.2.

1.1m will contain all the bugfixes and new features that were already announced, as well as have a code wipe. There might be a number of revision numbers in brackets, depending on the bugs that will be found.

1.1n will ship a minor content update and come with two features I don't want to delay the previous version for, which is the custom MIDI-reader for new and extended background music tracks and (not 100% decided yet, but it's on my list) a new armor attachment paradigm, which uses exchangable textures instead of actual armor models.
There will also be the long awaited new boss in this update and some new items for both lower levels and level 30 content.

1.2 will finally come with the new huge content upgrade, containing the floating island dungeon, such as the mountain questing area, the abandoned mage tower, such as multiple outdoor bosses and level 50 content.

Level 13
Just out of curiosity, will the new boss be pre or post d3. What kind of level will we see on it, as if it's released after both a codewipe and a completely new version, it might not get much play as you'd like y'know, since the base community will probably have levelled past it.

Keen to see new items though, make use of more early game shit before d1 imo. Create shitty little sets to work people up to d2/pre d3

Status
Not open for further replies.