• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Future Rolepay Sign-up Page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
@Wolf, nice stuff! Upside-down Iron Horde logo is great! Anyways, its great you did their appearance right. Looking forward for more characters frpm y'all! Anyways I admire your avatars(Wolf/Hayate) and I wonder what words do you use to find nice ones

@Darko, warlocks(like the troll in previous posts) raise Undead so its allowed but you should be from tge main six races(like undead human or troll like that).

Level 10
Name: Zal'Zin
Race: Troll (green)
Appearance
npiWLO.png

Class: Rogue
Personality: Neutral against anyone except humans and elves
Background Story: A troll rogue who lives by himself. He is willing to assasinate anyone for a price. He always looks for new jobs, because he doesnt have anything else to do with his life. Most gladly he kills humans and elves, but can also kill even trolls for a high price. Can usually be found searching for humans and elves who are alone so they are easier to kill. He is also the most talented rogue in this world. He is also extremely good at stealing stuff even from castles. He loves raiding caravans alot. He is very good at throwing daggers as well.

Join me, Troll brother! We need a fighter like you for our tribe!

Level 9
Well this troll wont join anyone. He will stay neutral, but can be working for any faction except elves and good humans. He can steal goods for other factions, but only for gold. The harder the task, more gold he wants. Here are the jobs he can do and for how much gold:
Spying: 5-10 gold
One Assassination: 20 gold
2 or more Assassinations at once: 50-100 gold
Caravan raid: 150 gold
Goods stealing from villages: 200 gold
Burning a village: 250 gold
Goods stealing from castles or fortresses: 300-400 gold

Level 10
My Tribe is the Main Neutral Faction
It is more of a, "Take-what-you-can- Give-nothing-back" kind, we do what we do for our own, we do it fair, we raid, we pillage, but only to serve our ends.
If you're looking for a distraction in the midst of an assassination or a raiding party during a battle or some backup in a fight which you can't handle, you should join me..If you want to take revenge on someone just because they laughed at you for no reason, we allow it. If you think a tribesman stole something, you bring proof, and you get it back..
Btw, the Tribe is partially mercenary-kind, so we can take jobs from either the Northern Kingdoms or the Fallen, but we won't specifically ally ourselves with someone unless given good reasons ( Not the funny kind :p)..

Level 9
My Tribe is the Main Neutral Faction
It is more of a, "Take-what-you-can- Give-nothing-back" kind, we do what we do for our own, we do it fair, we raid, we pillage, but only to serve our ends.
If you're looking for a distraction in the midst of an assassination or a raiding party during a battle or some backup in a fight which you can't handle, you should join me..If you want to take revenge on someone just because they laughed at you for no reason, we allow it. If you think a tribesman stole something, you bring proof, and you get it back..
Btw, the Tribe is partially mercenary-kind, so we can take jobs from either the Northern Kingdoms or the Fallen, but we won't specifically ally ourselves with someone unless given good reasons ( Not the funny kind :p)..
Well then i want to join you.

Level 10
Well then i want to join you.

Welcome to the tribe, Battlemaster Zal'zin!

dude wolffman... i want to have an alliance with you xd

As I said, we're a mercenary faction, you can hire me to do something, but I gotta be paid well, and I don't think I'll ally up with another faction, not until the Roleplay starts in "full-formation"..

Level 6
im the king of darkness not you :I

It's only user title, or you the Darkness it self...

Yeah, you can join the Greyskin Tribe, my advice, don't make an overpowered character, give them some balance, and also, get Chen's approval first :ogre_haosis:
If it's approved, then tell me, I'll take you into the tribe..

Thanks for the advice

To all:
I don't know where my loyalties should be, unless you all show what you do...

Registration Form:

[simpletable="Darygos
'Darkblight'"]
mCfyKs.png

Name:
Darygos 'Darkblight'*

Race:
Undead (Human)

Class:
Necromancer / Warrior

Appearance:
A black skeleton... (I might improve this)

Personality:
Chaotic Evil, will do everything the Darkness command, very loyal to a master (If have).

Background:
Once live, we was a great wizard. But once he taste the dark magic, he turn out evil, and taste death. When he raised as undead, he was a powerfull necromancer who will have vengeance to the living (Except if you evil). He will raise and corrupt people for his master.

*He is called Darkblight because he corrupt many people

[/box]

Level 24
We are mercenaries that is hired by the good guys, but, can someone show me a Hiring Form :>

---------------
Edge Phoenixus
33Ht4jb.png

Name:
Edgar Phoenixus or "Edge"

Race:
Half Human/Half Phoenix

Class:
Swordmaster

Appearance:
A half human-phoenix with red eyes and a leather hat to hide his eyes. Since Edge is a half phoenix, he can live for more than 700 years than a normal human can

Personality:
He is quiet to people making conversations, he's attitude is honorful, willful, caring, quiet, intellegent, and sometimes reckless just to help someone, although, he gets anger issues to someone that make's him pissed.
When he goes to battle, every soldier starts to fear him because of his eyes and his swordskills. A tittle was given to Edgar during that time, he known as Edge, The Sword General

Background:
Edgar was a son of human female swordmaster in the North, at that time, he wasn't born yet. Where they are living, was a volcano, just 3 miles away from their house. A day came when the volcano started to erupt and the woman was in danger and trapped, he prayed hard
to someone to help here, as the lava gets closer to here house, another explosion came from the volcano, this time, a creature rised from the volcano's crater, a massive bird engulf in fire, also known as a Phoenix. The Phoenix stopped the eruption and save the woman. but in return, she and the Phoenix would give their
heart to each other in love. After years, the two get along and the phoenix started to lose his original form, he was now turning to human. As years past, the woman was now pregnant, the two were very happy to have a child of their own. Now, they named him Edgar, but, due to the loved the woman and phoenix give, he was
a half human and a phoenix, he has an uncontrollable power of fire which was dangerouse. During those years, his father teach him how to control his powers and her mother teaching him the arts of swordmanship. Now, Edgar can control his powers and learned the power of swords. He was now ready to start his adventure, he
grew matured, and prepares to leave home, his mother and father was proud of him. Now on his way, he became a mercenary, his skills of swords spreads fame throughout the North, he got the tittle known as Edge, the Sword General. He became a mercenary leader of a strong group known as the Swords of Wings. he has earned
a lot in those days, but now, he will face more that he will not now.

Edge and the Swords of Wings was hired by the North, now he and his company prepares for the coming battles

Insignia
ayAZEkE.png

Last edited:
Level 10
I like how you used the Command & Conquer insignia :)
Here's the hiring form, also are you a minor faction?

BBCode

XXX

XXX

XXX

Name:
XXX

Race:
XXX

Class:
XXX

Appearance:
XXX

Personality:
XXX

Background:
XXX

*XXX

Hiring Form
XXX

Leader:
XXX

Race:
XXX

Group Type:
XXX

Role:
XXX

Hiring:
XXX
*Note: XXX
XXX

1. XXX
2. XXX
3. XXX
4. XXX
5. XXX
6. XXX
7. XXX

Members:

XXX (Leader)

XXX (Second in Command)

Level 25
Nice one edge, Welcome to the Northern Alliance. But maybe you could decrease the size of the texts? Accepted. Note: Mixing the Six races with other races are allowed.

Darko, that one was a nice one. I never thought of a skeleton before on this RP. And for your faction, you can join Hayate since you're a fallen-then-risen.

Zzonehardy, maybe? Is that RP you joined before in the Hive? And can you show it to me?

Level 24
Hiring Form
Swords of Wings
CCpJUbh.png

Leader:
Edge Phoenixus

Race:
Half Humans and Humans

Group Type:
Mercenary Force

Role:
Hired Mercenaries of the North

Hiring:
The North
*Note: We Shall pledge our steels to you, The North, either till end, death, or death of its leader

Members:

Edge Phoenixus (Leader)

Saidan Flamebear (Second in Command)

-----------------
thanks guys :)
This good enough?

Level 10
Name: Naver
Race:Elf (corrupted)
Class: Warrior
Appearance:
vYA1mG.png

Personality: Neutral Evil
Background Story: Once a noble elf who was corrupted by a troll warlock Ugoki is now neutral evil elf. He has been looking for a long time to get revenge on Ugoki, but while being hunted by Zal'Zin. He is now living in the woods by himself and kills anyone who comes near. He is well prepared for anything and he also have put skulls in front of the forest he lives in so people will get scared and wont come to disturb him. He is also very good at hunting.

Zaramorus, how come you're creating so many characters?

Level 9
Zzonehardy, maybe? Is that RP you joined before in the Hive? And can you show it to me?

Yes, http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/2595243-post14.html again it's mostly because

1. I'm not quite sure what this RP is about.
and
2. I put a lot of effort into my characters I don't think I have enough time to craft a second one.

However this seems to be a different world, so I would have to change him a bit.

Level 19
I must admit that I'm impressed by the unique characters that have been revealed so far, including the factions and what not. Those small chibi-things also succeeds in giving a perfect picture of the person - could you guys explain how you make those? I'd like to create some.. for personal purposes :)

The thing I'm most intrigued by, is the roleplay itself. The forum has been dead for far too long, so I really hope the new generation will do better than we did back in the days.
I don't think I'll join myself as I have my own little RP project to look out for, but I'll stick around and observe how you guys are doin'. A short advice mister Chen - I think you should define what kind of roleplaying you are trying to achieve. By the looks of it, you are aiming for something like what we did in Kaelicious - but know that this isn't the usual kind of roleplaying. Usually roleplaying includes all kinds of stats and rules, instead of just being about storytelling, so you should tell the people, what are the goals of participating here? To slay epic monsters and get the best gear, or collaborate to create an awesome story? Or something completely different?
Anyway, I wish you the best of luck :)

Level 25
@Edge45, :) *Heinvers get his pen and singed the contract* Welcome! Just enter my ol' Wooden Castley to get your welcome gift. Now you just need is to pray to the temple of the light. Just enter the walls of my kingdom and go east. If you find something like a weird building with a floating eye, enter there.

@Zaramorus, you could only create 1 at least you have a faction. Making factions are disabled until Monday. Its to prevent people over using the Make-a-Faction code, since too much factions is bad to the health. That Dark elf...I have plans implementing that race on the next chapter, so you could still use it in the future.

@Zzonehardy, I like that character! Anyways you need to change the name and maybe other things like the appearance and maybe the story.

@Am'ar, the site for the avatars are on the first page. And thanks! It motivated me a lot. I see why you cant join(you know, the secret ****) :) I hope you can join in the future. And my main goal for this is to revive the RP forum. And I will try to do your advices. The story is much a WIP for now, but almost finished. Working on Myths and others. Again, thank you and good luck to you too!

@Burncastle, dont worry, we like you too, but im sure you dont like us.

Level 15
I don't know what is role playing?
Is that something like we imagine a role playing game (story), we typed them here?
Just the the unwritten rules, I belive RP is only a story. Maybe I will put my character rare, Idaero the Dragon Hunter!! I will read from page 1

Level 15
Should I use the character creator?
I think it will be great if all of us use that.
Also, how can I know the other characters?
Last question, the story is about warcraft, isn't it?
So the character must be warcraft related, right?
Edit: after Bern posted here, hate to make new stupid post
K, thanks bern. Just check older RP. I think it would be great to limit one character.
Just saying.

Last edited:
Level 9
Name: Zayne
Race: Human
Class: Warlord
Appearance:
bDcPEH.png

Personality: Pure evil
Background Story: Once a noble warrior of humans was corrupted by a warlock and is now no longer with humans. He killed the one who corrupted him, but that didnt help alot. He got rid of dark blue skin, but demonic wings remained. Humans dont agree to take him back, because they cant trust him anymore. So now he is just a warrior of the past and is now killing warlocks and humans from anger and trusts only true servitors of darkness

Level 15

spoil

Info

Background Story

lol, my noob character, instance making Idaero, I make his friend. Also, I hate the character creation. Maybe I will draw it

Alexander Wrath (called Alex, or Wrath)
Also known as The Man who Lost His Memory, Unexpected Warrior, Fallen Dark Prince

Weapon(s)------ Xynome (great sword), Den and Rua (dual sword)
Class------------Sword Master
Occupation-----mercenary, low class slayer, dark Knight, darkness prince
Birthplace-------Underworld
Date of Birth-----17 June
Age---------------21
Height -----------5' 7"(173 cm)
Blood type -------Unknown

“There was one dark Knight named Alexander Wrath, who was a prince of Darkness, whose is Dark Lord's son, but when he found out about the secret of his own life, he began hate his own kind. And then, he exchanged his own memory, to go to human world, to finish what his kind has done.”
—Sir Watt, Idaero and Wrath's master

Due to the warp he made, Wrath losing all of his memory. He made a memo before, to tell him his own name, and to assign to a warrior. He lost his memory again, when the dark army searched for him, and unknowingly holds a fake persona created by dark cell mixing his memories of Watt's friend personality with the cocky and selfish attitude he believes a 1st Class Slayer would have. After restoring his original personality, Wrath shows genuine concern for the humankind, a sharp contrast to his persona at the start where he claimed he did not care.

(after the portal to Underworld closed, when Idaero, Lucy, and Vincent sacrifice their self)

Later on, Wrath is a somber and dark character, tormented by guilt over what he perceives as his past failings to save those he cares about. Distancing from his friends and living alone, Wratg tries to keep his affliction secret. He faces his past both metaphorically and literally, and with the shows of loyalty from the friends he tried to let go he comes to forgive himself and moves on.

Although he almost perfect, he is still care about his friends, and will sacrifice himself if necessary. He also have phobia for darkness, after what Dark Lord does, control him to kill his own friends. Also, he can't stand for long because of his possessed blood. The dark blood he have can't life without others blood. If he force himself, he will ended up lost control, even consumed by his own power.

234778-albums7507-picture89802.jpg
234778-albums7507-picture89799.png

Last edited:
Name: Zayne
Race: Human
Class: Warlord
Appearance:
bDcPEH.png

Personality: Pure evil
Background Story: Once a noble warrior of humans was corrupted by a warlock and is now no longer with humans. He killed the one who corrupted him, but that didnt help alot. He got rid of dark blue skin, but demonic wings remained. Humans dont agree to take him back, because they cant trust him anymore. So now he is just a warrior of the past and is now killing warlocks and humans from anger and trusts only true servitors of darkness

evil shall join me...
haha nobody wants to be holy

Status
Not open for further replies.