• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

funny thing i found

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey, don't defend that wc3search description! They completely failed to point out the many good points of the site, which completely outway the bad points. Those were just written by people who have a grudge against wc3search for some reason, most likely their rejection from it.

Level 6
I'm pointing out the "~even you~" part. You think they're reading this? Of course not. What's the point in saying that? You're just saying it to us.

Level 13
sorry but i have to butt in

we were all noobs once
we were all new to the internet and games and sites at one time, so dont claim you wernt :wink:

Level 13
I'm not sure if you read my post. I said everyone was a newb once, not a noob. A newb is a new person. A noob is a so to say 'stupid' person. He asks stupid questions, thinks highly of himself etc.

Rememeber, evryone was a newb, not a noob.

Level 13
noob, at least to me, is the same thing as a newb or newbie. its just an internet shortcut like "lol"
at least, thats what me and everyone i know think

Level 6
Uh... ya, I never really thought any difference between noob and newb. They're the same thing to most people, we don't need distinctions, we're lazy. Why do you think we made them in the first place? :lol:

Level 13
well, it doesnt really matter. the point is that we were all new to the internet, and most of us we knew it all about the internet, and thought we were the best.

BTW oz02 - at least im not the only person that likes Linkin Park :wink:

Level 6
Uhhh.... I never really figured I knew it all about the internet. I still don't think I do. But I don't look to others for answers like I used to have to, I know enough to do it myself now. Yet it is true there are thousands upon thousands of noobs/newbs who think they know it all and know nothing.

BTW- METALLICA

Level 8
only nerds talk like those people... saing things with numbers instead of letters. id much rather be a noob than a nerd anyday! those people make me laugh and they actually think there cool

Level 13
wow whoever wrote that has some pschological issues...

lol... :lol: :D :lol: :)

aww theres no entry for kerrigan

oh, and superspider - we all guessed that youre a noob :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Level 12
I think i'll break my silence just for this...

Thats hilarious!

I can't believe someone would actually put up wcsearch on an urban dictionary website, LOL (all of you can go to hell [lol])

Darkshadow must be punished for what he posted lol

Status
Not open for further replies.