• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Funny sites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I have found a site on the ´net which is named "Fanfiction.net"
On this site is under games and then warhammer a wide selection of nice to funny stories.

I especially recommend: A new Age.
also there was a really funny one about the iron warriors turn during the great heresy and a slight funny sort of seeing it.
E.x:§The terminator seargent thought of the worst thing he could insult the chaos marines with: "YOU!...YOU!... ermmm.... Ah! Now ive got it!
YOU UNPLEASANT PEOPLE!!!" §
or:"Blabluptikalu, the leader of the chaos marines, had a armour with hypnotising symbols on it.Long golden lines mixed with purple underground had the same effect like these circlethingis in the mirrorhouses on the fair.
You simply had to puke and felt bad with it.

Suddenly Blabluptikalu turned around, and the marines, who where not quick enough to cover their eyes, fell down in an epileptic shock. §

Also i found some jokes on the net: Space Marines 10 Orders:
"Thou shalt not refer to the Adeptus Sororitas as the Bolter Bitches"
"Thou shalt not put a sticker on the bolter bitches Rhino That says:Honk if you think im sexy"
"Thou shalt not honk if you see such a sticker!"

And now my alltime favourite joke:
A Chaos marine meets a guardsman.alone!
So the guardsman says: Dont kill me yet! Ill show you a trick!
The marine, aware of his surprimacy, nodds.
So the guardsman takes a cigarett to his mouth, takes his Lasrifle, and fires at the cigarett. It barely starts to burn.
The marine says:" I can do that too you worm!!"
Then the guardsman hands the marine a cigarett.
The marine takes his helmet off, his plasrifle high, and shoots.
He blows his head away and falls down dead.
And this again is another proof of the magnificant strength of a Lasrifle. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.