• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The 10 Commandments of Wc3sear.ch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS OF WC3SEARCH.

note: I did not get this idea from Eusira's rant contest results thread. I already had the idea and finally got around to writing it now....

1. Thou shalt not flame.

2. Thou shalt not wasteth time on resources, and with such, must not defend thy crappy resources.

3. Thou shalt not steal from another member; whether it be resources, ideas, way (eth) of writing, or (especially) name.

4. Thou shalt not spam.

5. Thou shalt not disgrace other moderators, admins, or any other position of authority. The consequences of violating against commandments 1 through 5 will be to warneth or even banneth thy aforementioned user.

6. Thou shalt not use-eth filters.

7. Thou shalt not geomerge-eth.

8. Thou shalt not use-eth MS Paint ( :roll: )

9. Thou shalt not use CAPS LOCK.

10. †h0U $h@Lt n0† l13k u$3 n00b1@® l@nGu@g3.

anyone who wants me to add on to these commandments, or replace one, suggestions are welcome :wink: .

Sincerely,

God.

Level 7
Kamikazzee said:
Yeah yeah... whatever. Correct whatever I say. I got my own damn religion to follow.

erm... I'm sorry if I somehow offenced you somehow but
My curiosity drove me to ask that
and I didn't correct, I asked

Level 11
this is kinda pointless thread...
we have the rules buton right under news...its tells use this in a more precise,less confus-eth way.thou dont think this is rant worthy
6. Thou shalt not use-eth filters
siakann uses filters...does that mean he should be banned...get the facts together first...
and geomerges are cool...

Level 3
DeadDogNoGoWoof said:
3. Thou shalt not steal from another member; whether it be resources, ideas, way (eth) of writing, or (especially) name.

What about stealing from other games?

Status
Not open for further replies.