• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Help me create a story for wattpad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
So here's how it goes, it's similar with roleplaying. Except this doesn't have restricting rules. Have fun and be creative!
After 100 submissions, i'll compile it and upload it to wattpad.

First, hou have to register your characters.
Also, use this format. Make any names if you want, use only english letters.
Name: Kurt
Skills: Sarcasm
Hobbies: peppering anyone's angus

These are the rules:
• thou shalt not change another character's physical form
• thou shalt not kill another storyteller's character
• thou is limited to one character
• thou shalt write story inside "
"

I don't care if someone's character is sleeping and you wrote "and fifteen zombies came inside the room". What i care about is that you should continue the event and not make another different story.

Mine first:
Kurt traveled in the dark alley knowing where he was going. He approached a black gate and opened it with enough force. A loud creek echoed inside the building as Kurt pushed his way inside. As if knowing this place, Kurt located the lightswitch and turned it on. Inside is what looked like a tavern in it's medieval times. Kurt went inside, sat in the table in the middle of the hall. With a dumbell in hand, he did concentration bicep curls as he waits for someone he thinks he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.