• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

fsjal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
Is it time for a new fsjal revolution? Leave a comment here if you're ready to be part of it, or even better, put your fsjal avatar on right now! Make a positive change now, for the young memes of tommorow!

PS: As soon as there's like 10 people in this I'm automatically changing to fsjal.

Here's a link to a fsjal database -> http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/fsjal/photos#.TqThcHKyAsx

And also a template for custom fsjals

template20110724-22047-bdg09u.png

Last edited:
Level 16
Type fsjal into google to know what it's all about, they usually all follow the same template but some, like TRD's example, have different eyes than the typical fsjal (but it's always the same posture). Here's the so-called fsjal template for those of you who'd wish to make a custom one ->
template20110724-22047-bdg09u.png

Level 16
I'm sorry but I don't see how fsjals are annoying, there is no gay slang related to it and they're only used as avatarz, there is no picture spam that goes with it.

@Orcnet how about this one for an orc one?
Ralph_Pootawn_Fsjal_REMASTERED.jpg

Alright, I'm changing my avatarz right now :D Let the glory of fsjal rise once again!

Level 16
@Tleno and OmNomNom
HUUUUUUH, WERE YOU LIVING UNDER A ROCK FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS?? fsjals came waaaaayyyyyyyyyy before ponies, and they're not some retarded memes (infact, I consider them retarded when overused and unfunny - ponies are one of the only case this happened). Like TRD said, fsjals are, were and will be. Everything started with them, and everything's gonna end with them.

And I'm sorry but WHY are you talking about ponies in this FSJAL thread? I'd deliciously report flamewars starters

Btw cool fsjals you guize :D

Level 14
e40a48532ffb04c0ae8ffe8700be6115_51019.png

just an epic fail from me... but it looks decent IMO
if anyone wants to edit then ok,just give me the file so i can use it as my avatar :)

Last edited:
Level 14
Looks fine the way it is, I guess I could see what I can do if you tell me what you'd like to be edited on it though :p

Actually it just lacks some animal fur... and some other details i guess
used this as my character base

EDIT- Look what i did... maybe my new avatar
profilepic204072_9.gif

NOTE-ITS TALIC THE DEFENDER FROM DIABLO II!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.