• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman's FSJAL Request Factory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shaman's FSJAL Request Factory
Why hello there. I just thought I might as well give myself something to do, and start taking fsjal avatar requests.
For those of you who don't know what a fsjal is, it is a meme that involves making pictures out of this very exploitable base image

How to Request
-Tell me the name of what you want.
-Give me some pictures, cause I might not know what it is you want.
-If you want a message (ei. "Nom nom") put that in your request too.
-Anything else you want (ei. angry, sad, bloody, etc.), don't hesistate to tell me.

Completed Images
Here are the ones I have made so far:
Comedianfsjal.png

IronMaidenfsjal.png

BigBossFSJAL.png
Made for The D3ath
BigBossV2fsjal.png

AceFrehleyfsjal.png
Made for trolman

MrGameandWatchfsjal.png

Snapplesfsjal.png
Made for Oh_Snap

Pending Requests
-Richard requested by Lmao.Me
-Hydralisk requested by TheHunterKiller
-Arthas requested by arthas_king
-The Terminator
-Regenerator
-President Obama

Things to Know
-Do NOT post your request in a PM or on my profile. Put it right here so I know exactly where to find it.
-Please search for your request here or here before posting it. I don't want to make something if it already exists.
-Just because it's a request, doesn't mean the image becomes your property. Please give me credit for my work.
-A "thank you" is very appreciated.
-I reserve the right to refuse any request, and if need be, to have this thread closed at any time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.