• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

"For blood and fsjals"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Well met to all that may read this topic...

--First things first... Do not take me the wrong way, i'm not trying to do anything to influence/bore/offend/annoy people here, as far as i know, and if someone might think this post is a bad idea... please bring arguments (and i might believe you, if they are good ones).--

Now to the main point:
Just a few days ago i've taken the "ownership" of the Fsjals Social Group and i wish to "renew" it in any way i might be able to...

In order to do that, i realized that simply waiting for people to come up would be stupid, since the group is rather old and most people don't notice it.

At the request of some members i've decide to start this topic... for the following reasons:
  • For new people to notice the Fsjals group and join it, if they like the idea.
  • For old members whom have forgotten about the group to come back, if they might still want to be part of it.
  • To give those that might wish, the chance to talk about fsjals in a free topic, not those closed within the "walls" of the social group.

In order to explain, to who might not know, the fsjal is a meme on the interweb, designed as a template to free-creation.
In my view, the fsjal is a rather funny meme which inspires creativity to those who begin to draw on it.

This is a picture of the original fsjal (from which people draw funny and amazing things):
1248546877237.png

(Other resolutions of the same image may be found almost anywhere.)

And to spice up things... let me bring you links to some galleries of our most famous fsjal drawing artists, which are now no longer active in the group... but i would really like to see them back around.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/concept-art-fan-art-275/xians-fsjals-205846/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/concept-art-fan-art-275/bloodelf300s-fsjals-207781/
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/concept-art-fan-art-275/blood-ravens-fsjal-showcase-212124/

Of course... there are far, far more fsjals made within the group's gallery to see... and not to mention what could be added if new people join or old members return.

Nonetheless... in the end all i'm asking is to give the Fsjals Group another chance... So please, those who are interested, do not hesitate to speak on this topic (ask questions, give some opinions, etc)

Have a nice day and thank you for reading!

If someone is probably wondering, yes, the title was inspired from the saying "For blood and honor". I just simply found it funny and fit for the subject. No offence intended to the Warcraft Lore.

Status
Not open for further replies.