There are 3 triggers in the map + support folder triggers.
Support folder "TEST FOLDER" contains the "INIT" trigger and "HOW TO IMPORT" trigger.
These both triggers are used only for the test map.
The main folder named "OVERLORD SLAM" contains 3 main triggers.
"OVERLORD SLAM CONFIGURATION" - the trigger where You can set the ability parameters.
"OVERLORD SLAM USE" - the trigger which of the ability using.
"OVERLORD SLAM PERIODIC" - the trigger supports loop actions.
All parameters can be set in the "OVERLORD SLAM CONFIGURATION":
ANIMATION INDEX - Set the animation number to be played by the hero. Animation "Attack Slam" is 9.
DAMAGE/DUMMY CONFIGURATION - Set the dummy unit to be spawned for the hero, damage type and attack type for the ability.
RANGE MUST BE EQUAL LIKE IN THE OBJECT EDITOR - Set the max ability range. It must equals to the ability cast range to be set in the object editor.
- Area of effect while finishing the ability - AoE hit area while finishing the jumping.
- Basic damage - damage done without accumulating while the jumping.
- Increasing damage while jumping - accumulating rate of the final damage done.
- Percentage of the main damage while enemy collides with obstacles - works if the knockback is allowed. The "knockbacked unit" deals additional percent of the damage done if it collides with obstacles like alive destructibles with occlusion height, buildings, cliffs etc.
- Jumping speed - how fast the jumping will finished.
- Healing for each damaged unit, pts. - gets healing if hits enemy units.
- Finish jumping if the distance between current hero point and target point of ability being cast is lesser than - the minimal range between the position of the caster and the ability being cast point stops jumping.
- The height of jumping - regulates the jumping height.
- Visual creating copies on the line of jumping - sets the visual effect. It regulates how many copies appeared on the way.
- Hero reveals the copy if while the jumping the distance between the caster and the copy is lesser than... - the copies are hidden, but the hero reveal it if the distance between the caster and a copy is lesser than certain value.
- Knockback duration (set 0 to disable the knockback) - knockback duration (0 = no knockback)
- Speed rate of the knockback effect - regulates the speed rate of the knockback effect.
The ability doesn't belong to one unit. You can create more Garroshes with the ability and it still works.