• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Stronghold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
This is my own project, which is half tag/half vamp/and own ideas.

Humans: Humans need to run away first (classic...) and then find a stronghold to build. Then, build towers to attack the undead and walls to block the undead, and gate healers to heal your stronghold gate (siege gate)
Gain resource by building gold trading centers...it will auto train dummy units that give u gold (like fotress survival)
There are some special towers in game.
E.g:
Lightning Tower: attacks not with normal attack, but with chain lightning, forked lightning and global lightning.

Siege Tower : classic, but has aoe attack and very tanktive.

Rabid Tower : attacks with the phoenix fire ability, so it attacks really fast.

Barracks : -more to come-

Undead: -more to come-

Who wanna do this project with me please post me...
and if you're interesed you can also participate.

REMEMBER, REP me bcos i dun hav any reps T_T

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

This is my own project, which is half tag/half vamp/and own ideas.

Humans: Humans need to run away first (classic...) and then find a stronghold to build. Then, build towers to attack the undead and walls to block the undead, and gate healers to heal your stronghold gate (siege gate)
Gain resource by building gold trading centers...it will auto train dummy units that give u gold (like fotress survival)
There are some special towers in game.
E.g:
Lightning Tower: attacks not with normal attack, but with chain lightning, forked lightning and global lightning.

Siege Tower : classic, but has aoe attack and very tanktive.

Rabid Tower : attacks with the phoenix fire ability, so it attacks really fast.

Barracks : -more to come-

Undead: -more to come-

Who wanna do this project with me please post me...
and if you're interesed you can also participate.

REMEMBER, REP me bcos i dun hav any reps T_T

Don't ask for rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.