• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nightelf Survival TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
NEWER VERSION OUT
Nightelf Survival TD
Okay, I started this map about a week ago and since then its gotten afew small ideas that ive put in, such as a RTD system and some other small things, but I want a place where I can get some hard feedback for improvements so I've decided to post it up here, also please remember this is my first ever map, ever! Never opened the World Editor before this map.
~
Your playing as the Nightelf race trying to defend a Ancient Tree from several waves of evil Undead, this is a fun, but hard TD. Yo will need teamwork if you have any chance of defeating the Undead. With 23 unique towers and 30 waves of Undead.
~
Towers
Blizzard Summoner
(Requires: 40 Gold, 1 Food)
This is a very different take on the traditional boring frost tower. Includes it's own series of upgrade (Damage, and Range), and the option to Research Cold Outposts.

Cold Outposts
(Requires: 10 Gold, Research Cold Outposts, Blizzard Summoner)
This is a add-on for the Blizzard Summoner, it does next to no damage, but enables you to slow more than one area at a time, can be very useful for a lasting slow.

Root Tower
(Requires: 75 Gold, 1 Food)
This is a single target tower with no AoE, it stops one target from moving for 3 seconds, This tower has its own upgrades (Damage, and Range), and has to option to Research Entangle Outposts.

Entangle Outposts
(Requires: 25 Gold, Research Entangle Outposts, Root Tower)
This gives extra targets to the Root Tower, however these roots only last 2 seconds and do next to no damage, very useful against tough targets, and if use correctly could root half a wave!

AoE Tower
(Requires: 25 Gold)
This is a all round AoE tower that could be used as the main damaging tower in your arsenal. This tower can be upgraded 5 times to the Ultimate AoE. It's weaknesses include slow attack speed and cant hit flying targets.

Bounce Tower
(Requires: 20 Gold)
This is a powerful tower that could be used instead of a AoE tower as your main attack, though they are very balanced this tower has less weaknesses and can attack flying targets. This targets attacks bounce from target to target, and when fully upgraded the bounces can hit 6 targets!

Critical Tower
(Requires: 60 Gold)
This fast attacking tower is a highly recommenced tower that is useful for thinning the numbers of each wave, as long as you keep this baby upgraded its powerful critical attack has the ability to pick targets off in one hit! When fully upgraded this tower can hit for 1000 damage!

Anti-Air Tower
(Requires: 45 Gold)
This tower is obversely used to combat the many flying waves in this TD, if you keep this tower upgraded it should be able to handle each flying wave that comes your way. Hitting multiple targets with its pretty fireworks this tower is a essential part of your attack.
~

Attachments

• #nightelftd.w3x
    868.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.