• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frozen Berries Inc. Terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
After positive reactions on my Minas Tirith work wugi got me into posting my own gallery of some past work i made.

The First Two are of my project Dwarven Battleground which probably will never finish cause the map is basicly to small:hohum:

The Third is A base i made for a friends project; Robin Hood. Its entirly walkable and everything. To bad they remade the entire project and i had to remake that in another map and looks less good in my opinion so i wont post that.

The rest of the Screenies are out of a project named Roads of War. so far dont know if that name is taken. Its a massive RPG which will take lots of time to finish.

Attachments

• Dwarven battleground1.jpg
    Dwarven battleground1.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 290
  • Dwarven Battleground2.jpg
    Dwarven Battleground2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 265
  • Robin Hood Base.jpg
    Robin Hood Base.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 207
  • Cariol.jpg
    Cariol.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 217
  • Cariol Revamped.jpg
    Cariol Revamped.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Costale Vilage.jpg
    Costale Vilage.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 168
  • random town.jpg
    random town.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Temple.jpg
    Temple.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 189
Level 10
dwarven thingy has been my latest work besides Minas Tirith in the other thread. so that might explain that..
And the RPG thingy is REALLY small in scale of units so the terrain looks some what odd and since the map is like 400x400(something) im trying to keep doodad count but low overal the map and try to make the bases look good.

Level 4
I like the first-three screenies..
The Third is A base i made for a friends project; Robin Hood. Its entirly walkable and everything. To bad they remade the entire project and i had to remake that in another map and looks less good in my opinion so i wont post that.
you guys remade some of the shit? then that tree base is gone :(? whos suggestion was that to remake Ram or Rada?

Level 34
You do need to work on environment. You use of doodads for buildings and structures is amazing though.

Level 8
After a closer look it's not the tiling that's the problem really, it's the symmetry. Especially the cobblestone is way too straight and looks unnatural. Also the flatness adds to the symmetry in a very bad way.

Level 10
first off all to wugi, i suggested that cause the map was WAAYY yo big they could never fill it up.

okey to improve my environmental skills, add more bushes scrubs rocks and small hills etc raise/lower. And for the tiling not letting it go straight but more in curves. check.

@void instead of repeating others you might want to suggest something. Such as which doodads and how to improve it.

Level 25
As ~Void~ said, you're very good with making your own structures out of a variety of doodads, but your environmental detail and realism needs a lot of work. Good work though! The buildings, and especially the temple, had impressed me enough to give +Rep. Good job!

~Craka_J

Status
Not open for further replies.