• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Frost Nova spell in warcraft 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello guys I noticed that the Frost Nova spell used by the undead hero Lich, doesn't have a configurable slow value or I may have missed something. I want to ask how to set the movement slow into a higher value, let's say the default slow movement of the Frost Nova is 50%. Any idea how to change it to 100% in the object editor or should I use a trigger for this?

Level 3
It applies "Chilled" debuff. It is in-game constant, that is used in many other spells and abilities. It is set to 50% attack and movement speed slow. You can change it in Game Constants. This will affect all the spells that sharing it effect with Frost Nova.

You can use Acid Bomb as a base for similar spell, if you don't want to mess with game constants.

Status
Not open for further replies.