• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

FPS system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Hey guys I've just got a awasome idea! What about if someone makes a First Person Shooter spell/trigger? Sounds great hey?
The sniper system was the idea from it.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/resources_new/spells/737/
Arrow keys would be to move (How orginal!)
Mouse to aim (Got that out that brain did ya?)
And mouse clicks to shoot/attack (Wow really orginal!)

How about it? :grin: Does it sound great or what?

Level 3
Yeah, I'm currently attempting a 3rd person shooter with strafing (looking around while running) and heaps of other stuff atm. Oh, im not using the mouse to look around because trackables can't be used (no moving/deleting of them) and im hoping SC2's editor will use trackables to their full potetial.

Level 8
Hopewfully SC2 will be even ahead of that, actual mouse pointer command options, so full FPS could be made.

I highly doubt that, since SC2 is just ordinary GOOD old RTS. But I belive there is quite a number of what is suppose to be FPS system. One is made by WindowSmasher and the other one is named Sharpshooter Demo, though it's just not advance as much as you want it. I can get links for you if you want.

Status
Not open for further replies.