• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

FPS fight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
so, i have this fps system all worked out, but the thing is, i dont have many ideas on what the actual map should be about. the best idea ive come up with is in the middle east town and there are two teams of 5, every person in the team gets a helghast trooper and a class. the two teams have troopers (like in dota) that go around firing at each other. only thing is, there is no safe zone on the map, no team owned buildings. troopers are delivered to the map by helicopters, which u can shoot down.
that's all ive got. when the map ends idk, idk if i should add civs, idk if one side should be good evil, idk if i should add zombies or aliens. anything could go into this map, but all i want is the best.
any ideas?

Level 7
-Super extreme forest showdown!-
The two sides battle for the (lumber deposits?) of this very forest as helicopters contiously drop troops at 1 of the 4 glades (2 per team drops occur at one of the glades randomly (reinforcements come when the teams current force drops below x ammount of troops (each reinforcement will drop about 20 new troops))). Both of the army has a limited ammount of troops so the one who kills the other army's troops the fastest wins!

Hero choices:
-Gaas-
will use toxic gas as a primary weapon.
-Grenadier (it sounds cool kk?)-
Has a shotgun (or smth) as primary weapon.
-Scout-
Stealthy.
Uses a long range sniper to take down single targets such as troops or helicopters.

Good enough?

Level 4
nice, do they have to be fighting over lumber?

good, but it'd be nice to not waste the modern day iraq town ive worked on.
so far the only weapons ive been able to do are ones for fingolfin's helghast model. and even with that, so far i've only got single fire, and semiautomatic weapons.
maybe,they could be fighting over something other than lumber?

Level 7
Well its not a fight over lumber but for the ownership (bad word I know) of the area. It was just one suggestion the idea is fairly changeable. Just make your four different drop zones in that iraqi town and its basically the same thing. :)

Level 11
Conquest of Iraq

Two mercenary factions have been working to conquer Iraq for a long time. Iraq is the best location for mass firearms industries.
When they get there, it seems like all the residents have left, because they already knew their plans. They're trying to make those factions kill each other before they return with a full scale aerial attack.
And as you have already guessed, these factions began fighting each other, guerrilla (dynamic bases and hit-run) style.

Dead players will be revived in their current base.
The Goal is to locate their current base and plant C4s on their communication beacon, and their Medic Camp, and harass their signal receiver.

Without the communication beacon, troopers will come in a larger delay than before.
Without the Medic Camp, dead players will take more time to revive and will be in poor condition.
Without the signal receiver, the opposing faction wins.

After that, a full scale aerial attack will be launched and they all die.

Status
Not open for further replies.