• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Deathguard

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Updated. I made it for my Forsaken & Blood elves vs Scourge Campaign.

Keywords:
Forsaken, Deathguard, Warrior, Undead, Bandit
Contents

Forsaken Deathguard (Model)

Forsaken Deathguard (Model)

Reviews
21:28, 31st Mar 2009 General Frank: Post this in model section because this is no real model edit.

M

21:28, 31st Mar 2009
General Frank:

Post this in model section because this is no real model edit.

Level 4
That's not an helmet, it's a cape (look at a deathguard from WoW for comparison). I uploaded it as a model and not a texture because I edited the head junction (cape, not helmet) and the gloves (rotten arms in truth. Next step is the reduction of his chest to make it look less bulky and you are right, texture needs something better (the mail part in particular)

Level 30
That's not an helmet, it's a cape (look at a deathguard from WoW for comparison). I uploaded it as a model and not a texture because I edited the head junction (cape, not helmet) and the gloves (rotten arms in truth. Next step is the reduction of his chest to make it look less bulky and you are right, texture needs something better (the mail part in particular)
It has a mail part?

Level 5
This is not the best model, I don't see anything that really links this model to the Forsaken

My thoughts on this model:

(-) It looks very pathetic and unpleasant.
(-) It should have been a skin rather than a model.

You honestly have got to do following:

- Fix the helmet
- Fix the skinning (Because it looks very blurred)
- Change the color of the model (Looks to dark whether or not it should be that dark)

This model is proposturous and should be rejected.