• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Deathguard and Executor (Re-Classic)

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
Forsaken Deathguard and Executor
262138-91301f27b87482551a0e675b10d33b07.png
Base Model Credits
Reference
Unit Type
Melee Unit
Author's Notes
Visit Johnwar's Models Discussion for updates and links for my models.:smile:
Previews
Contents

Forsaken Deathguard (Model)

Forsaken Executor (Model)

Reviews
ILH
ILH
Please add a collision shape to the Deathguard model.
Level 34
Looks good! Did you have any inspiration or references in mind when making it? I like the purple robes.
haha I knew that you will like it, you are naturally attracted to any footman type, even undead :cgrin:
Yeah, those are some evil swordsmen, they are a danger to your regular footmen.

Level 60
Looks good! Did you have any inspiration or references in mind when making it? I like the purple robes.
Forsaken Deathguard & Executor Pack, based on these beautiful models and that's also why I called them a re-classic.
Now this is something extra cool amazing!
it is ready for war, johnwar! :cgrin:
5/5 + like immediatelly!
haha I knew that you will like it, you are naturally attracted to any footman type, even undead :cgrin:
Yeah, those are some evil swordsmen, they are a danger to your regular footmen.
This is only the beginning, there will be more forsaken units that will join the war.:cgrin:

Level 34
This is only the beginning, there will be more forsaken units that will join the war.:cgrin:
JOIN THE WAR FOR JOHNWAR!
haha this should be our new warcry! :cgrin:
I am glad that you plan to make more evil units. More the better, I like how you started.
Still, those shadow warriors are my favorite so far, although they are unfinished.

Level 3
Awesome!! cant wait to see the forsaken dark ranger unit that you'll probably make

Level 9
That's a great model. As is common with models using blizzard's textures, the shading is really off, though. I really wish you would extract some of them and darken for example the upper biceps, neck, parts of the armor under the hood, but I completely understand this would be a somewhat tedious process and result in an additonal file attached to the model