• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forsaken Deathguarde Model Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Helloooo there! :wink:

I'm always surprised by how few Forsaken models there are on the Hive so, as I'm currently working on an Undead campaign, that's what I'd love you to do!

I was thinking of a Forsaken deathguard-styled unit, like in Wow (the Silverpine forest type, picture below), as the Forsaken don't really use Ghouls, which represent everything they hate in their curse.
So, that would be a 100% custom unit (and NOT a hero) that would be used as a footman unit for undead players.

I have noticed that someone already tried to make a deathguard model a looong time ago on the Hive but it certainly doesn't look like what I have in mind nor the picture. The person actually edited the human footman model and that exactly what I don't want :D

The closer to the picture, the better it would be! (Except for the shield maybe, I'm not so happy with this red coloush for a purple/blue soldier; black, blue or purple would be better).

Anyway, I hope you'll be able to help and I would really appreciate if you gave it a try!
Thanks a lot in advance and see you!

247394-albums8387-picture108912.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.