• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Deathguard Falric

This is a version of Death Knight Falric, on a mount.

Feel free to use and/or edit this model, so long as you credit me.

EDIT:
Fixed Ribbon
EDIT2:
Fixed Portrait
EDIT3:
Added a seperate portrait model.

Keywords:
Death, Knight, Evil, Undead, Falric, Footman, Warrior, Hero, Scourge, Arthas, Horse, Charger
Contents

Deathguard Falric (Model)

Deathguard Falric (Model)

Reviews
12:06, 18th Oct 2015 Misha: How come such a nicely made hero doesn't show any portrait ingame? oO That's fixed, groovy

M

12:06, 18th Oct 2015
Misha: How come such a nicely made hero doesn't show any portrait ingame? oO

That's fixed, groovy

First of all, thank you for that.

Second, I'm very happy with how Falric turned out. From his original Sword-and-Shield appearance in Lordaeron, to a slightly more powerful, glowy-eyed version during the Northrend Campaign, and then to his Death Knight form.

My thought was that Falric, as a friend of Arthas', would treasure the sword given to him. Which he did- keeping it, though with a small change, into Undeath. Then, with his new Death Knight armor, and eventually the warhorse, everything just sort of came together to make a rather interesting, cohesive model. I'm rather proud of it.

Level 12
Cheers Direfury! I'm actively following your model releases and you never fail to keep me amazed. Keep up the good work mate, looking forward to see more! I consider some of them a must have if I'd ever decide to make a campaign or map.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

it's good. add a tc plance background for it and it will be perfect.