• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Forest Troll Voodoo Hunter

Mystic Forest Troll Leader. Based on Demonhunter model (alternate animationss included). Please give credits if you use it in your campaign/map. Thanks.

Keywords:
forest troll voodoo hunter masked
Contents

Forest Troll Voodoo Hunter (Model)

Forest Troll Voodoo Hunter (Model)

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

No, they are just tinted by the hero glow.

Level 2
Wow, dude. I must say you just seem to impress me. Your models are so attractive, haha. If we were camels out in the lonely Sahara, we'd so bump uglies, hahaha. But seriously, man. Keep up this good work. Maybe throw a few more trolls out, too, eh? Not too many people have been able to put out good troll models and they would help me greatly.

Level 1
GREAT MODEL! 9.9/10 ( don't know if you know but his back is same as front(not important really, just a little detail))

Level 4
I'm sorry, I thought this would be an awesome model but then I noticed its walk animation... you do realize it looks really stupid with the blade behind the mask, right?

Level 2
model is great but his blades sucks. they shoud be more like sharper.....but with those he have now he can barely cut a tomatoe..lol..:D

Level 3
OMG gona use this as the Troll Master Shaman or sumthing in the raid im making (a ORPG whit raids and dungeons) =D :infl_thumbs_up::witch_doc_sad: tnx mate =D 5/5

Level 2
Oo Great ! I wanna give 4/5 because of the size of the file (I won't use the morph animation), but it isn't cool, this troll is really nice !

Level 9
You should include an alternate animation for the portrait and perhaps you could, like some people suggested add this model without all the alternate animations? Perhaps you might even get it down to the same size as the Beta Shadow Hunter?

Regardless a great model 5/5

EDIT: Just wanted to say that this is one of my favorite models.

Last edited: