• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

For blood and "fsjals"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Alright...
So as the title metaphorically states it (instead of "for blood and honor", if any of you know the saying)...
This is a discussion meant as a place where we can discuss and post future improvements in the group's "life". More precisely:

I will try to create a thread on the forums in order to "gather new blood", or simply said, to bring new members in the group. I would prefer to do this because if old members would be interested, they will also see the thread themselves and it's not necessary to contact them separately trough PMs.

As another matter, you, as members, may also try similar things, like posting in the thread i mentioned above, or maybe talk to people you know better in private and see if they are interested.

If you have any ideas on how to bring this group to life, i am glad to hear them, but bear in mind that they should be logical and useful ideas...

Let us not fill this discussion with pointless small talk.

Have a nice day and stay tuned.

Level 9
Alright dear members... the topic has been made:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/off-topic-478/blood-fsjals-223014/

Feel free to join the discussion there and add any opinions you might like, if you wish and think you can help bringing this group back to life...

ALSO, welcome to whomever might join the group and see this discussion. Please leave your "joining message" here so we might notice you faster, or if you wish post your "joining message" on the "Hello everyone" Discussion.

Level 5
61 members. We're growing.
And I think a thread displaying some of the groups best fsjala would be nice to attract new members

Level 9
I am glad to hear this...

And, if it will not be too much, i would ask of you to post your fsjals on that thread from now on... just so that people may see what it means. That way, maybe more people will join and (if possible) you could join hands in making "cooperative" fsjals. (it is something i've thought about for a long time but now it's the first time i mention it)

Guess who's back!
Back again!
194769-albums5300-picture76761.png

Status
Not open for further replies.