• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Footmen Custom v0.90b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A version of Footmen Frenzy that allows you to customize your armies with ability orbs and other items, with multiple new heroes. A new gold aura is in the middle along with a new landscape as of 0.80.

A clanmate of mine decided to start out this map because of his love of Footmen Frenzy about a year ago.
Unfortunately, he joined the military and as time passed, he was incapable of working on the map any more.
Therefore I have taken over as the creator a while back, and have changed the map where I have been wanting it to go, adding new things and toying with things as needed.
Contents

Footmen Custom v0.90b (Map)