• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Food For Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hey everyone! Just made it official of joining the site. I have been using it for a good while though, so just made the leap of making the account. So just some food for thought on new content for the website:
  • Monster Energy can model + icon
  • More foods! Drinks!
  • More World of Warcraft icons (All of em!)
Thank you.

Level 11
Welcome! :)

If you have requests, the best way would be to express them in the request section. However, it is advised to show you have an ongoing project, preferably a project which is in a good state of progress, so people are interested in helping you (see the rules about requests).

See you around! :)

Level 2
Welcome! :)

If you have requests, the best way would be to express them in the request section. However, it is advised to show you have an ongoing project, preferably a project which is in a good state of progress, so people are interested in helping you (see the rules about requests).

See you around! :)

Hey, thank you! But yeah.. shortly after I released this post, I felt that it probably would of been better to put it in the request section. Although, the reason why I posted it here, was just because it was a very brief concept. The requests would be applicable to my previous custom maps that I've finished, that I could just possibly add in to them for some more flavor. At the moment, I have no plans of releasing my maps to the public, so if my requests were made a reality, it would just be for my own personal use at the moment. I may spread the word on my requests in the request section in fact. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.