• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

flying unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
not what i needed,

i want the target of the spell to fly in the air and after a few seconds him to come back down.
here is the trigger i made so far:

Set lightTarget = (Target unit of ability being cast)

Unit - Create 1 Puller for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast)) facing Default building facing degrees

Set Lighter = (Last created unit)

Unit - Add FlY to (Target unit of ability being cast)

Unit - Order (Target unit of ability being cast) to Night Elf Demon Hunter - Metamorphosis

Unit - Pause (Target unit of ability being cast)

Animation - Change (Target unit of ability being cast) flying height to 700.00 at 75.00

Unit - Order (Target unit of ability being cast) to Night Elf Demon Hunter - Metamorphosis

Wait 2.00 seconds

Animation - Change (Target unit of ability being cast) flying height to 0.00 at 150.00

Unit - Unpause (Target unit of ability being cast)

This works until the guy is supposed to come downhe just stays up in the air and for some reason he has the "Stunned" swirl over his head, even though i put the dration of the spell to 2

PLZ HELP!

Level 10
hmmm
i did what u told me and the guy stil wont come down

here is my trigger:

Unit - Add FlY to (Target unit of ability being cast)

Unit - Remove FlY from (Target unit of ability being cast)

Wait 6.00 seconds

Animation - Change (Target unit of ability being cast) flying height to 0.00 at 300.00

the dude wont come down!

Status
Not open for further replies.