• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Flechette mine spell Help, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea for a cool spell, but i have no idea how to do it. Could someone help me do it?

Spell:
Lay a mine (like the goblin mine spell)
When the mine is detonated by the player who clicks the spell it has, it explodes making all units within 100 of it explode, killing all units within 200 of it, and dealing damage to all units within 500 of it, dealing less damage the farther the unit is away. Also, unit get slightly pushed back by the force of the explosion (this part is optional). If its easier to make this spell a proximity sort of thing i guess you could that.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.